Chapter 20

Harry

I feel her pressed against me before I even open my eyes.

Emma's warmth against my bare chest is the most intoxicating and euphoric feeling in this whole wide world.

I take a deep breath, sucking in as much of her as I can. The faint smell of coconut and laundry detergent overtake my entire being as if the scent of her ignites something deep inside me, sending tingles up my spine.

Peering down at her, seeing a mop of her dirty blonde hair draped over my shoulder is one of the most heavenly things in the world. I want everything single morning from now on to be like this. Her head resting on my shoulder with her hand laid out over my heart, her soft breath tickling my chest as she sleeps peacefully in my arms.

Baby we're perfect. This is the absolute perfect way to wake up.

I could just look at her all day, stroking her hair before brushing my fingertips up and down her bare arm. I don't mean too but I start to chuckle as she gently moves against me, gently squeezing my chest, her hair sending ripples over my skin.

With a deep breath from her I can tell she is stirring. I just smile down at her as she lifts her head to face me and to my great relief she's smiling down at me, resting her chin on her hand pressed down on my chest.

She's happy, Emma is here enveloped in my arms and she's happy.

Before I can even wish her a happy morning she presses her lips against mine, one hand on my cheek the other on my chest.

Emma sweeps her tongue against my lower lips and I happily allow her access. She's forceful, wanting, I can feel it in all her movements. I squeeze her waist igniting a moan from her as she swings one of her legs over my torso so she's straddling me. The friction between us is too much for me to handle as I feel my arousal in my briefs.

My fingers begin to play with the hem of her shirt when I hear the shrill ringtone of my phone. She moves down my jaw as she nips down to my neck, like she doesn't even notice.

This kind of pleasure from someone you adore is beyond anything I have ever felt with anyone else. I want her closer. I press her against me, wrapping my arms around her back as I whisper into her ear, I will not let anything ruin this moment even if it kills me.

"Just ignore it" closing my eyes as she gently tugs on my earlobe.

"Ignore what?" she's breathless in her reply.

Although I am hopelessly and lovingly stuck in the heat of our passion I can't help but question why the hell she said it. It didn't sound like a joke by any means but like she doesn't hear anything at all. And before I can stop myself I suddenly thread my fingers through her hair pushing it back from her face so I can look in her eyes.

"You don't hear it?" I ask staring up at her as her smile slowly fades into darkness...

***

The shrill sound of my phone beside me wakes me with a jolt pulling me from my dream.

God it felt so real I wish more than anything that it was.

However in reality I don't find Emma holding me or resting her hand on my heart. Her back is pressed to my chest as I find my own arms wrapped around her waist. Her hair smells just like I dreamt it, coconut and fabric softener.

She is still so full of warmth her shirt clad back against my bare chest.

I close my eyes to with every intention of falling back asleep holding the women I adore more than life itself when my phone goes off yet again.