chapter one

*Bell Rings*

"Ugh, Off to class we go." I said looking in my best friends direction.

She was even laying attention to what I was saying she was to busy looking at something I followed her eyes until they landed on the most beautiful boy I ever seen. As he got closer I realized who that sexy beast was.

"OMFG!, Mia do you know who that is?" I yelled at her with excitement.

"MeMe, you don't have to yell in my ear I'm standing right next to you and yes I do." She said unfazed.

I was about to answer her but the then he started to walk towards us.
He's coming this way, he's coming this way , he's coming this w-

"Hey lil cuz, and who is this beautiful lady right here, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Cameron Dallas and you are?" He asked putting his hand out for a shake.
I didn't realize that he was talking to me until Mia nudged me in the ribs.

"Damn Mia,why you go and do that for?" I said, rubbing my side. "And why didn't you tell me The Cameron Dallas was your cousin!" I whispered yelled the last part.

"You never asked." She answered as she was embracing her cousin into a big hug. "Hey cuzzo ,I've missed I thought you weren't coming until next week? " she asked him.

"Mom decided to come a little early, plus I couldn't wait to start school here and you never told me you had such a beautiful best friend."

"Who?" Mia asked with questionable look, sometimes I wonder why we are best friends like. This is one of her dumb moments.

"Me, nigga you retarded, and thanks Cameron." I said looking down at my feet.

"Dont hide that beautiful smile babygirl." He says while cupping my cheeks and looking to my eyes. "You have very beautiful eyes too, princess he continues.

But just as i was about to reply the bel rang.
"Welp!, see you later cuz and you too beautiful." he says as he kisses my hand.

hope you guys like my first chappie ;)

- unicornsprinkles