⎡40⎦

We sat on the Hogwarts Express together in a compartment. Kronos was on my lap, Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet and Ron was, well, not eating! He was reading. So um, everything seemed fine!

"Anything from the trolley!" I heard the trolley lady say a little further down on the train. "Anything from the trolley dears?" she asked when she approached out compartment.

Our heads, all for Hermione, whipped up like a pack of hounds that caught a scent. We stood up and walked to the door.

"Packet of drewballs and a licorice wand." Ron looked down at his money. "On second thought, just the drewballs."

"It's alright I'll get it." Harry offered.

"Just the drewballs, thanks."

Harry and I stood in the doorway looking at the treats when Cho Chang, Ugh I hate that girl, and her friends walked up.

"Two pumpkin pasties please," she asked in her fake babyish voice. Harry and Cho looked at each other and smiled. Looks like Potter's got an ickle crush...

"Thank you," Cho said as the trolley lady handed her the pasties. She looked at Harry one more time before she left with her friends.

 She looked at Harry one more time before she left with her friends

"Anything sweet for you dear?" the lady asked Harry.

"Oh no, I'm not hungry. Thank you" He replied grinning like an idiot. I held in a laugh but failed and let a snort faking it into a cough.

"And for you dear?" The lady asked.

"Err- 3 Choco Ball please," I asked politely. She handed me over my Choco Balls and... a Chocolate Frog? I handed it back."I didn't order this. Thank you though."

She pushed my hand back. "No, no dearie. This is for you. A handsome young boy in the next compartment bought it for you."

My eyebrows shot up. I didn't dare look into the next compartment though I knew eyes were digging into the back of my head. Well, that's a first.

"Oh. Now, who exactly bought me the Frog?" I asked.

"The one with gray eyes and brown hair."

My lips parted slightly. Did she mean... Cedric? Pretty Boy bought me something? I knew Harry, Ron and Hermione were intently listening in.

"He wanted me to tell you that 'Anyone who knows you knows you love chocolate'" (A/N: Second-year reference) My jaw finally unhinged. Didn't I say that in, what? The second year? Wow, he has a good memory. I took in a sharp breath.

"Well erm- thank you very much," I said turning and going to sit back down.

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or?" Hermione asked reading the paper.

"Loads according to my father, he just was on vacation. That's what worried the Ministry so much. Happened right under their noses." I said watching Harry rub his head.