Chapter 4: Shock! Not a Surprise.

Evelyn's POV

"You do know how to be right? How to behave, how to talk... I mean they are very particular about it... wait.. uhm... Linard.... you too are a Greek..." he said.

Yes... he showed me videos and pictures of his parents. Their likes dislikes. Well I don't know why he hates them. Cause when I was young, and when they used to come to home, I felt like they were good people. And even now I feel that they're kinda cool.....

And we did this for almost two weeks. He kept me in disguise for those days. Wait. What Greek?

"Uhm.. yaa... why is that a problem?" I asked confused.

"No-no... actually it's great. Well my parents are traditional Greek. Soo... it's good that you are Greek too. It's not going to take much to convince them" he said pretty excited. What is he excited to marry me? Is he happy so much?

This man sitting beside me is so damn hot! Why oh why! Yes, I've had my fair share of guys, but none have got the hot shots like him. Just two weeks and he already makes me feel jell-o if we are in the same room. Good thing he hasn't tried anything. But if he does I sure as hell can't stop myself, I'll jump over him. But then again, he is such a gentleman. That's a one of the reasons that make me fall for him even more. Fall? In love? No ways... right? But why is he looking at me with such intense eyes right now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. He was looking at me. Searching my eyes. As though finding something. But I didn't realize that he was so close to me until his arms rounded my waist and his head dipped down to claim my lips. Ugh! It started with just a peck until he bit my lip and devoured my mouth. He held my head in place and trusted his tongue in until I bit his tongue. Shit!

"Ooouu!" I bit his tongue! How would I know how to kiss?

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Aaaahh...-" he wanted to say something.

"I'm so sorry. I mean.... uhm.. I didn't mean to.." I said

But he pulled me onto his lap and latched his mouth onto mine again. "Don't bite this time" he whispered and put his tongue inside then biting my lower lip.

"Sir we're here" I heard the driver say. He let me go with a final suck to my lip.

"Mmmmm....." I moaned with reluctance. But he chuckled and looked at me with.... "What? What happened now?" I asked.

"Your lips... are swollen and.. your lipstick is smudged" he said pointing at my lips.

I took out my lipstick and compact box from my clutch and reapplied it looking at the mirror. Oh it's looking too bright now. I frowned looking at him.

"You're looking fine." He said and we both got out.

"Okay wait. Just see if anything is out of place. My dress. It's not too exposing right? And.... and my make up? It's not too much right? Oh and my hair!? My clutch suits my dress, right?" I asked. And he was smiling at me like a fool with raised eyebrows.

I looked at him helpless. "I just said you look fine right... fine? Oh sorry. You're looking gorgeous sweetheart" he said. I frowned at his reply.

"Don't call me sweetheart. We're not even that close" I said.

"Yeah... but we'll get there" he said with a wink. "Actually... we are at least close enough for a kiss" he said with his face getting closer to mine while I was moving my face back. And suddenly....

"Mom did you have to open the door right now!" He said whining.

"Whaaaat? I'm so sorry. I was eager. And I saw your car but you both never rang the bell so...." she said but what I felt doubtful was that the look she gave me..... the look she used to give the old Kate.... like she recognizes me. Does she? Because Aunt Nina is not good at keeping secrets! And then she suddenly pulled me in and introduced to..... a grey-haired Nicholas?