FOURTEEN

Nothing. I felt nothing. I could see nothing. Hear nothing. Feel nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.
    For five days I laid on a metal table still as could be. I had a black dress that had long sleeves and went to my mid thigh. Alice had dressed me in it along with some heels. Jasper sat by my bed the whole time. I liked him but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. Or being a vampire.
   I really don't want to be a vampire. I really don't. But this is the life they chose for me and I can't do anything about it.

    Then I felt it. The pain. It was in my brain. The cancer. I let out a ton of screams as I felt tears running down my face. I felt Jaspers cold hand on mine as he squeezed it. "It's okay, Britt. It's almost over. I'll be here when you wake up." I heard his southern accent say. I didn't know he had a southern accent. Then the pain stopped and my eyes opened.
    I sat up and looked around the room. The pain in my throat was worse than the one in my head. My hands flew to my throat in an instant. "You need to hunt," Jasper said. I nodded my head violently. He took his hand in mine. But this time it wasn't cold. It was the same temps tire as mine. But his was warmer and my skin was way paler than his.
    He lead me out of the house and into the forest. "What do you hear?" He asked her. i just shook my head no. I  looked around to see everything when it hit me. I  took off running and the fastest pace Jasper had ever seen. Faster than Edward. I jumped up and flipped in the air landing on a bear tackling it to the ground. I plunged my teeth into it and began drinking it's blood.
    Jasper ran over to her when she was finished. "Where is everyone?" I asked once I could talk without the fire in my throat. "They are at the Danalie's. They wanted to give us the night. Tomorrow we will go over there where one of my cousins will see if you have a special gift or not," he told me.
    "What are we going to do?" I asked him. "I want to show you something," he said. He grabbed my hand and we ran inside. He led me upstairs and into his bedroom. We sat down on the bed together, I crisscross applesauce and his one leg flooded the other one dangling off the edge of the bed.
    "What do you need to show me?" I asked him. "First I have to tell you something," he said. "Okay, go ahead," I told him. "Back when you were 16, two years ago I moved into town. I instantly fell in love with you. Vampires have this thing called my mates. I don't know if you found yours yet but I found mine," he said. "Who?" I asked curious. "You, silly," he tickled my stomach. "Oh," I giggled.
    "So if you don't want I understand. But you don't have a room and I was thinking we could share. Even though we don't sleep," he added at the end quickly. He was nervous. It was cute. "I'd love too," I smiled. "Britton," he said in a southern accent. "Yes, Jasper," I whispered. "I really like you," he told me. "I really like you too," I said and leaned my head against his hard chest.

    I walked into his-our- I keep forgetting it's ours, bathroom. I put slid off my heels and put on a grey long sleeve shirt that hung down over my black lace panties hiding my butt. I looked up in the mirror and gasped. My hair. My hair is back! I had long beautiful chestnut brown flowing hair in loose curls. Natural curls!
    "Jasper!" I said running out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where he laid on his side on top of the navy blue wool comforter. "Yes, Darlin'?" He asked. "Look! I have hair!" I exclaimed. He chuckled at my reaction. "I'm glad you like it," he said and rolled into his back and opened his arms.
   I climbed onto the bed and snuggled into his arms. He buried his face into my hair. I laid in his arms for a while a comfortable silence between us. He kissed my forehead as my whole body felt tingly. I felt his thing bulge in his pants against my butt. My face started to heat up even though you couldn't see my blush.
    "Your skin heats up and matches my temperature when you're embarrassed," he told me. I lowered my head into the pillow tucking it in. Jasper climbed over me quickly so he could face me. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted it up so I could see into his gold eyes his into my red ones.
   "It's okay. Please don't be embarrassed. I'm not," he told me. He scooped me into his chest so I was a curled up little ball in his big grip against him. It was comfortable silence again and we just laid in bed together enjoying each other's presence for the rest of the night.

Here's the next chapter, lovies. I really liked the end scene for some reason. It felt personal yet right. Let me know what you think of these kind of scenes since I'm not use to the sexy scenes yet. I already have the next chapter written out but in order for me to publish it we need 3 comments and 6 votes on this chapter. Let's see how long it will take this time. Last time it didn't take very long.

~Lu~