Father Over protective

Akashi is father.Midorima is Akashi's body gaurd.Kuroko,Kise,Momoi are adopted sons and daughter of Akashi.

Momoi caught fever and fainted.Akashi being over protective father thought he has to increase nutrients and vitamins in the food of their children and ordered cooks to do it.

The next day when the food is brought to Kise and Kuroko who are sitting in the dining....

Kise and Kuroko almost gagged at the food served to them.IT was green and slimy and it is..... MOVING!!!!

Kise scrunched his nose as he poked the 'food'."What is this?"he asked the maid who is standing a little far than usual.

"Your food sir"the maid said trying her not to eye that green slimy 'food'.

"Is this even edible?"Kise asked.Kuroko stood up from his chair.

Kise asked"Where are u going?".

Kuroko answered"Out.I think I will have a stomach ache if I eat that."Unfortunately Kuroko is stopped by Midorima.

Midorima said"I am sorry Boss saidthat we have to make you both eat that for your 'health'."

Kuroko sent him a look saying'I will die anyway if I eat 'that'. '

Midorima picked a fork and knife and then sliced that 'thing'.Midorima then stabbed it with  fork and pushed it into Kuroko's mouth quickly(coz even he don't want to look at 'it')

When I read this I literally fell from my bed because I am rolling out of laughter.My roommates gave a  Are-you-insane look to me.