The Jury Has Made Their Decision

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW THE TRIAL, BUT I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY IF ANY PROCEDURE THAT I WRITE IS INCORRECT. I DID DO RESEARCH ON THE STEPS TAKEN DURING A TRIAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP SOME STEPS SO THE ENTIRE TRIAL WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

***

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Read the author's note at the end if the chapter!!

Ch35: The Jury Has Made Their Decision

Sam.

Alisson.

I knew it was them the moment I saw their faces on the pictures my mom gave us which we still have to turn in as evidence.

Noah immediately pauses the video on their face and it's as if everyone turns to look, including me. I first look at Alisson who has suddenly turned pale, but she's determined to keep her face stotic. Then I turn to look at Sam we make eye contact for a few seconds and I send him the most disgusted look I can manage before returning my attention to Noah.

"This figure right here," Noah points at Alisson "is known as Ms. Alisson Luoise who was one of the prosecuting lawyer's witness. She claimed to have been at home alone the day Mr. Vasquez died, but here she is entering his house."

"Now this figure here," Noah points at Sam "is Samuel Beckett, a member of the FBI."

"Objection your honor," the prosecuting lawyer yells. "This can't be taken as good evidence because their faces aren't very clear and I'm unsure if they are who he claims them to be."

"He's right," the judge says. "Their faces are not completely clear."

"That's perfectly fine your honor," Noah nods. "We will have more evidence that will prove that they are who I say they are. "

"Fine, you may continue," the judge says.

"As you can see," Noah points at the time on the screen. "These two figures arrived at 10:00 A.M to Luis Vasquez house."

Noah then fowards the video and we see Alisson and Sam quickly walk into Luis' house and as soon as they begin walking out Noah pauses the video.

"The two figures are now leaving the house at 10:30 A.M," Noah points once again at the time. "They were inside the home for thirty minutes. Mr. Cox do you think that's enough time to brutally stab someone to death?"

"Yes," Mr. Cox nods. "In fact we belive it took them around twenty minutes to stab him. So yes thirty minutes is more than enough."

"Okay," Noah fowards the video. We see them both get into their car and drive off before we see my light blue Solara arrive. The car remains parked for a few minutes before I step out of the car and Noah pauses the video.

"It is 10:38 A.M," Noah points at the time "and Ms. Abrelle Luoise has just arrived at the scene."

Again Noah fowards the video and we see how I walk up towards Luis' house and slightly push the open door with my foot before stepping inside. He continues to foward the video and only stops it when Mr. Daniel Cox arrives and steps out of his police car.

"Mr. Cox has now arrived," Noah says "and it is 10:41 A.M."

"As you can clearly see," Noah steps away from the T.v "Ms. Louise has only been inside the house for three minutes. Mr. Cox is that enough time for Ms. Louise to brutally stab Mr. Vasquez to death?"