Chapter 5

i pick up my phone by sliding it on my palm and texted bob "your next <3 u" bob says " point for jo" after everyone trys mark got 2 i got 4, bob got 3, and wade got one. we stop recording and cut the tape off. mark turns to the dinning room where we all sit. mark does his outtrwo and turns the camra on and we talk about who won and i was bragging. for the last time mark turns the camra off for the day or right now.

i look at my phone and see it is 6pm. bob and ward wave goodby and said "see you in week for the next livestream." "see you bye bye" mark then looks at me, "what would you like for dinner" "anything with a extra large fries." ok i get that for you in about a hour or so." "thx" with that i walk to my room and got on my computer and go watch dan and phil playing slenderman together. after that i go to my bath room and wipe of my makeup and brush my mouthand hair. i was just about to hop in the shower when i heared "HOT FRIES WE GOT HOT FRIES" i dashed out to the dining room and saw 2 large box of fries.

i grab them and was about to go in my room until i hear "jo you forgot something i hope you like it" i turn around and see a chocolate shake" "how did you know that is my favorite thing to drank.?" "i really just guessed" "thank so much" i walk over to him and gave him a highfive. i walk in my and lay on my bed eating all my fries and slowly drank my milkshake.

after i finish i throw it away and walk straight to computer. i go on my youtube and look at last viedo. i went to my commentsand see everyone wants me to sing again. most of people want me to sing "broken home" by 5sos. i look up the music sheet to play on my piano. i practice for about 3-4 time till i got it. i take out my camra and ajusted it to see my and not my piano. i lock my door close the windows and turnd on my lights.