19

Ashton's POV

My head hurt like hell as I tossed in the back seat of the Impala. Maybe it was the Impala, wherever I was laying was more comfortable then the Impala it seemed.

"Ashton." It wasn't a voice I recognized but it was hazy. "Ashton you need not to worry about Castiel, he is alright." I squirmed at the voice in my ear, in my head. "You must worry for Dean- someone-"

"Hey, Ash wake up." I turned on my side as my eyes fluttered to meet Deans face, I reached a hand out to place a hand on his cheek for a moment. "Hey babe wakey wakey lets get some bad things." Dean told me with a small smile. I forced a smile onto my lips as I rolled from the back seat and out of the car.

"No breakfast or a beer?" I asked him, Dean broke into a smirk before he tossed me a brown bag and then Sam passed a beer to me, I smiled at them. "Oh boys thank you." I said taking a bite of my burger. Dean smiled at me. "Where are we?" I asked them while looking around for a sign.

"California." Dean told me and I nodded. "There's this guy we know his name is-" Dean paused "His name was Bobby Singer and he knows this guy-person here that might be able to help us." Dean told me. I nodded. Was he referring to Cas?

"Help with our-"

"Cas." Dean cut me off and nodded. Deans hands gripped the wheel while he ate his burger as well. It had been about a month since I had heard from Cas. I was glad that Dean was finally going to focus on getting Cas back.

"So this guy that you know he knew a guy that might be able to help?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Dean nodded to me, I sighed and took another swig of my beer. Dean and Sam both seemed to trust and love this idea but I honesty didn't know if this was going to work. I then began having flashbacks.

*Flashback*

I kicked my dirt over my box, looking around the dark. I clenched my hands at my sides. Since finding out the truth about Sam and Deans lives my whole domineer had changed, I was less depended on people around me and more cold. I was more like Dean.

"Oh come on." I mumbled to myself as I grew anxious, I had never done this but if it meant getting Cas back to Sam and Dean then I would sell my soul.

"Dean Winchesters girlfriend." I spun and behind me was a demon, a man in a tux, he was devishly handsome. Devishly. "What a lovely surprise this is." He said, his feet slid over so he was rounding me. "He doesn't know your here, on how he we freak." The demon said to me as I took in a deep breath to keep from yelling.

"I want to make a deal." I said in a strong voice then we both knew I had at the moment. He let out a small laugh, his hands clasping together.

"Wait till my friends in Hell hear about this-" He then stopped to me. "My apologies, what is it that you want?" He asked me with a hand skidding across my cheek, I flinched back. A smirk rose farther on his face.

"I want to know how to bring an angel back that I exorcised with a demon." I mumbled, the demons eyes widened at my words at first. His eyes running up and down.

"And they say that Dean is the reckless one." The Demon told me, and I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing I can do not at my pay grad."

*End of Flashback*

"So this guy that Bobby knows, what his name?" I saw each of the boys flinch at his name, then regathered themselves, Dean better then Sam.

"Um I think his name is Deaton or something odd like that."

////////////
A/N

Yes Deaton from Teen Wolf.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459