➴ Oh It's You

You came back and so are the memories. I remembered everything about you, about us. I remembered how your eyes search for mine. I remembered the way you hold my hand really tight, as if you'll never let me go. I remembered the way you smile when you see me. I remembered the way you let me cry on your chest for hours. I remembered the way you care for me whenever I feel sick. I remembered the way you send me flowers and written letters, everyday. I remembered the way you are so proud of me. I remembered the 18th of May; the day you left me in this city where we built our dreams.

I remembered the day you're gone.

I remembered the pain of searching for you. I cried, and you were not here to tell me to stop. I searched still; but I can't seem to find you. I remembered everything, every details about you.

You loved me, and I loved you too.

"Why did you come back?" I asked. He did not respond nor look at me.

Pain.

The pain 5 years ago came back. I wanted to kill him but I can't. Because a huge part of me waited for him to come back. A huge part of me waited for him to love me again.

He looked at me, with a blank stare, and I can see no love.

"After all these years? You're still in love with me? i can see it in your eyes. You're hoping for me to love you again, right?"

Without even a single interruption, he said all these words to me. Like I've never played a role in his life. Like I've never been his queen.

"Darling, you have to forget."

And he smiled, in the most insulting way. I wanted to kill him but I can't. Because he already killed me with his words.

HELP.