➴ Yes, I'm back.

I came back to where I found her. I can still remember how she captivated my eyes by her innocence as she picks her favorite novel here in the bookstore. She's so fragile; she's so beautiful.

For a moment, I saw her. And she's staring at me. I wanted to talk to her and hear her angelic voice again, but I can't. I wanted to hug her really tight and tell her how much I missed seeing her, but I can't. I wanted to grab her hand, run with her away and leave this city, but I can't.

She stared at me for a long time, but I looked away. I can't see her like this; i can't see her suffering.

"Why did you come back?" she asked.

I wanted to face her, but I can't. I wanted to tell her everything, but I can't. I wanted to tell her that I'm back and I'm ready to love her again, but I can't. I wanted to explain, but I can't.

Pain.

The pain 5 years ago came back. I remembered how I saw her crying while searching for me. I remembered the reason why I left her. And I wanted to tell her that, but then again, I can't.

I am scared. I can't let her know how her parents asked me to leave. No, I can't let her know. I can't let her know how my parents hate her. How they want me to get rid of her. Who are we? Romeo and Juliet? Us against the world? and perhaps, we aren't for each other or we are on the wrong time. Because I know I can't fight for her, not now, not at this moment.

I faced her and searched for her eyes. The eyes I adored so much. They're perfect and it's hard to pretend I've lost the love.

With a blank stare, I said,

"After all these years? You're still in love with me? I can see it in your eyes. You're hoping for me to love you again, right?"

I wanted to take my words back, I wanted to tell her the truth. I can't believe myself for doing this. I can't believe I am doing this to my queen.

"Darling, you have to forget."

I can feel her pain. I wanted to kill myself, but I can't. Because I already died, the moment I saw her cry.

HELP.