Chapter 1.

A/N: Still the past here :)

Chapter Status: Edited

_________________________

{ Blue's POV }

It was a typical Tuesday and I was in my normal front seat in History class.
It was funny though, because all the smarties would sit up front, the neutral kids in between, and of course, the delinquents towards the back. I mean, I was smart and all, but I wasn't a smarty. I have to admit, I'm more of a teacher's pet.

I could hear whispers all the way in the back and loud bantering. After a minute or two of all their chit-chat, Mrs. Sanders, our history teacher, turned to look at them with a glare

"Harry, if you could not disrupt my class once again, I'd appreciate that," She said angrily through gritted teeth.
It was the usual. Harry messing around in class and getting told off for it.

His actions made me wonder if he had been to prison.

"Oops," He said sarcastically as his whole possy laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Jerks.

"That's it!" She barked. "Detention after school! For you, Styles, and your friends,"

What? No!

No, no, no. Today I was on detention watch. Yes, not to brag, but teachers trusted me with that kind of stuff.

Great. Just great.

"And Harry, just so I won't have to keep an eye on you, come and sit up front,'' Mrs. Sanders said while her nostrils flared.

"But-,'' Harry tried to protest.

"I said, sit here," She hissed at him. I smirked while looking down. I don't know why, but it's just hilarious when he gets in trouble.

While Harry takes a seat down next to me, I stole a glance at him and watch as his eyebrows furrowed together. He had an extremely pissed look on his face. He mumbled a few cuss words before turning to look at me.

"Just not your day, huh?" I said quietly, just so he could hear. Instead of replying, he shot a cold glare at me which reminded me of last night. He had left around five in the morning so he could get ready for school, but I don't see why, he honestly just had the same look on as this morning.

"Hey, um," he said while snapping me out of my thought. "What were the answers?" He was talking about the homework which Mrs. Sanders had given out yesterday, which she was now going over.

"I'm not telling you, you should've figured it out yourself," I whispered harshly while shuffling my body away from him.

Harry lowly laughed before replying, "Eh, I didn't want to,"

Suddenly, I felt his hand run up my leg. I jolted up in surprise by his action and swiftly turned my head towards him. He smirked, his eyes having this little glint of amusement.

"Not here," I hissed, sending him the same menacing look that Mrs. Sanders gave him. He shrugged while removing his hand off my leg and tapped his pen against the desk.

The smirk was still plastered on his face.

Once the bell rung, I quickly grabbed all my things and headed out of the classroom. I made a beeline towards my friends, who stood by the lockers.

"Hey Blue," Jane greeted. I nodded at her and flashed a smile.

"Why do you look so flustered? Everything cool?" Hayley questioned. They all turned their eyes to focus on me, which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah. I'm just on detention watch today and that asshole will be there," I replied while moving my books around in my arms.

They all knew who I was talking about.

"Harry, isn't it?" Kylie confirmed while raising an eyebrow.

I nodded and sighed.

"He's disgusting." Jane scoffed, rolling her eyes. Not in bed I thought to myself.

"I gotta get to class, Mr. Daddario will kill me if I'm late again," Kylie chuckled before turning away from us.

"See ya,'' Hayley called to her.

"Yeah, I have to get going too," Jane said while slipping her bag across her shoulder. "Talk to you guys later," she said before slipping off down the hall.

"Alright, talk to me at lunch?" Hayley said while turning towards me again. I nodded before she also went down the hall.

I turned to my locker and began to unlock it. I moved quickly, but not quick enough.
The bell rung, and I was still in the middle of getting my books. "Shit," I said while shoving my history book onto the shelf.
I did not want to be late for class.

Once the hallways were cleared, I slammed my locker closed to find Harry leaning on the locker next to me with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you have a class to get to?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, but I think I could skip one," He said while glancing me over. I groaned.

"Five minutes," I said in a hushed tone, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the corridors. As we walked Harry tugged me towards his body which caused my books to drop to the ground carelessly. Our lips connected hungrily. We walked backwards down the hall still in the kiss, my tongue roaming in his mouth as he did the same.

"I'm watching detention after school," I spoke into his mouth as his nose swiftly brushed mine as he tilted his head.

"Oh really," He whispered, harshly pushing me up against a wall as I whimpered. His crotch was rubbing against mine and I could feel him growing harder under me.
I held back a moan as his lips connecting with my neck as he sucked at my sweet spot.
My legs wrapped around his torso as he continued to nip at my neck.

"I have to get to class," I muttered while pulling away.

Harry groaned before replying, "I want you to know that I had fun last night," I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Me too," I said while biting my bottom lip.

"I'll be seeing you Blue," He murmured into my ear, purposely blowing warm air. I shivered at this action and licked my lips.

"You better be at detention," I replied with a smirk. In response, he left a long kiss just where my jaw and neck met before he turned around and left.

I breathed out the air I didn't even know I was holding. I glanced over to the floor where all my books sat. Harry didn't even bother picking up one.
What a gentleman.

I bent down and began to pick them up when I heard quick footsteps coming closer towards me. I glanced up and saw Harry bending down before me.
I watched him pick up my books before he set them into my arms.

"I'd be an asshole if I didn't pick them up,"

"You already are one," I replied with a smirk. "But thanks anyways,"

"Aw, come on babe, you like me," he winked.

"You're the nastiest person ever," I said while pushing him away.

"Mhm," He hummed. "Hook up later after school?"

"Detention, remember?" I replied.

"Fuck," He breathed out. "After?"

"Gotta study for finals,"

Harry groaned. "I'll just call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Got it,"

{ DETENTION }

I  sat in the teacher's desk unamused, watching all the impudents and troublemakers who sat at the desks in front of me.

"Here are the rules," I spoke flatly as I turned around. I began to jot down on the white board behind me. "No talking, no note passing, and no getting out of your seats until time is up," I mumbled, while writing. "If you have a question, raise your hand, and if you need to take a crap, hold it,"

I sat back down and propped my head in my hands.

"Why the hell are you watching us, goody two shoes." Someone says.

"Shut up," I spat while glaring.

"Bitch," He chuckled. I opened my lips parting about to say something, but I was cut off.

"Shut the hell up, Jake." Harry cuts me off, glaring at the boy.

"Don't tell me you're on her side, Haz." Jake scoffed, sending me a bad look.

I stayed quiet. Was Harry defending me? He couldn't be.

"I'm not. If you want to get out of here sooner, I suggest you keep your mouth shut," Harry replies.

I sighed and rolling my eyes. "Time starts now." I said flatly, starting the timer which was timed for twenty minutes.