Hard To Resist You.

Taraji POV

This morning me and terrence were arguing about something so stupid. He was constantly having his phone being blown up by some woman, and when i asked him who it was he claimed it was his assistant. They always lie and say something like that. "I knew it this whole time!" i shouted at terrence as i paced back and foward in the living room. "Knew what!?" he shouted back. "That you were a liar!" i shouted at him. "I hate you!" i shouted at him and he started walking over to me. "For what?! She's really my assistant!" he shouted but i shoved him. "I had sex with you! And this is what you do?!" i shouted at him hitting his chest. "Baby she's my assi- "no! Leave me the hell alone!" i shouted. "It was nice knowing you jackass!" i shouted storming out of our bedroom and going downstairs to do the laundry. He probably was telling the truth but i just needed some time away from him right now. Maybe i just expect for something to go wrong in a relationship with me that I'm just making things up with this one. The house was huge so just going to another part of it is just like leaving. I was in one of my personal bedrooms putting some clothes in the drawer when terrence came into the doorway with a tie in his hand and champagne. "It was nice knowing me?" he said sternly at me. I froze and just stared at him. He started walking towards me and i backed up against the dresser. "Let me show you how nice it was." he told me and he sat the champagne down and took my hair out of the pigtails i had them in. He brushed his thumb over my bottom lip looking at me sternly. When i tried to lean in and kiss him he pushed me on the bed roughly before i could even touch his lips. He got on top of me with a serious and stern look on his face that scared the hell out of me. He grabbed the tie and tied it around my wrists, then tied my wrists to the headboard. He leaned down like he was about to kiss me but didn't, going down to my pants instead. "Don't make a fucking sound." he said sternly as he started taking them and my underwear off. Once they were off, he unbuttoned my shirt and bra, putting them over my eyes. Now i couldn't see anything, and was scared as hell...

3rd person POV

Terrence was sick of tarajis complaining and lack of trust towards him, so he was about so show her who's boss. He stood up and took off his shirt, then taking a gulp from the champagne glass. The swallowed the first gulp of champagne and held the second in his mouth. He leaned down and kissed tarajis lips, letting a bit of the champagne from his mouth go into hers. She chocked a tad bit and panted because of the fear of the moment. He grabbed a piece of ice out of the champagne glass and put it into his mouth. Then giving taraji a cold kiss on her lips. He kissed her neck then trailed to her nipple, rubbing thw ice over it as she moaned lightly. He trailed the piece of ice down her stomach and held it on her belly button...

Taraji POV

"Is this..Nice?" he asked roughly into the air and before i could even answer he flipped me over roughly and gave a firm slap on my ass. He lifted up my ass to his height and i held my head down because i was unable to rise up. He unzipped his pants and i heard a wrapper from a condom. He opened it and put it on himself, then entering me without warning. He pounded into me doing single and hard strokes and i couldn't help but scream. "Ah!..." i moaned out as he held my head down and gripped my hair. "Mm!.." i moaned out and panted loudly.

...

Once we finished with that i was completely out of breath and was so forgiving. I believed him now...i don't know why but i just did. "That was really nice..." i said quietly as i smiled at him, laying on his chest. He smiled at me as i grabbed his face gently and smiled back. "I wouldn't cheat on you when i worked so hard to get you.." he said shaking his head.