Fangirl!Reader x Alphonse Elric

The two Elric brothers sat in a field, watching the sunset. Al was sitting criss-cross, like a child again. Edward was laying down and leaning against his baby brother, facing the north.

"It's beautiful, Brother." Al said softly, gazing at the wonderful and vibrant colors of the sky.

"I'm just glad I can experience it with you - the real you - again." Ed smiled back, looking up at the sky as well.

You were at the window of the old cottage you and the boys called home, because your parents had died and the brothers were the only ones that pretty much cared.

You squealed as you watched the boys, turning towards Winry. "They are soooo cuuuuute!!" You exclaim, shaking her shoulders back and forth.

You didn't even give her time to respond as you twirled back towards the window, a grin plastered on your face.

"Oh please." Winry said from behind you once she regained composure. "They're just like any other pair of brothers."

"Hh mh." You shake your head. "My brothers hated each others guts."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The next day, you and Al were going shopping. The two of you laughed, made jokes, and had an overall great time.

As you guys were heading back towards the cottage, you heard a very faint "meow".

You thought nothing of it at first, thinking it was just a nearby cat from an alley way or something, but when you heard the noise again, you turned Alphonse to see a sheepish grin on his face.

"Yeeeees?" He asked.

"What was that?" You demanded.
"What was what? I didn't hear anything! Let's keeps going!"

You looked at him with a deadpanned expression, hearing it once more.

"Okay, okay!" Al exclaimed, pulling the cat out of its coat. "But can I pleeeaasee keep him?"

"No, Al." You chuckle. "We have enough."

"B-but.." Al stuttered, tears welling in his eyes. "I-if we don't, then he'll starve..."

Your expression softened. "You.. Are.. So.." You stopped, thinking for the right word to say. "Cute!!!" You enxclaim and hug his neck. "Of course you can keep him!"

"Yay!!" Al exclaimed, a bright smile on his face. "I love you so much, (y/n)-san!"

"I love you too, Al!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but what evs. Still hella cute :3 Hope you enjoyed!!