SIXTEEN

Three days later

I sat on the granite countertop or the bar swinging my legs back and forth as it hit the grey stone holding it up. I was in the kitchen watching Emmett play Black Ops 3. I was waiting for the rest of the family to get back after Alice had a vision of Bella trying to kill herself and then Rosalie told Edward and then Edward went to go kill himself and then they flew to Italy and the rest of my family was waiting at the airport to go and pick them up. They left three days ago so I've only been alone with Emmett and Esme who was upstairs sorting out clothing for about two hours now.
The radio was playing Resistance by Muse through the speakers that being the only noise in the house besides Emmett yelling at the tv. We had finally driven home yesterday after we had gotten a call saying they were okay. It feels to good to be back in forks but I can't leave the house because everyone thinks I'm dead. Even Bella.
The lock clicked on the front door and my family swept in saving me from boredom. "Finally," I sighed hopping down from the counter. "Britt, Bella will be over shortly so you need to head on up to your room," Alice told me walking into the kitchen. I moaned and did what I was told, walking by Jasper as he pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.
I shuffled my feet up the stairs and down the hallway stopping to say hello to Esme when I passed by her and Carlisle's room and opened the door to Jasper and I's room. I pushed open the white door and walked in to see a small birch staircase right in front of me with three stairs on it. I raised by eyebrow and continued up the stairs. I don't remember these.
I looked around the unfamiliar room and gasped. It was decorated to look exactly like my old bedroom from home. I let out a shriek and spun around the room. I vamp sped downstairs where my family waited for me at the bottom of the steps smiling and smirking. "Esme designed it," Jasper said leaning against the stair rail. I ran and jumped into her arms. "Thank you so much!" I cried.
"Happy birthday, Britton," she said. "What? Oh my god I totally forgot," I gasped. "What?" Emmett asked. "Today's my fifteenth birthday," I explained. "Hurry Bella's coming. Now go upstairs and enjoy your birthday present," Alice told me and I did exactly that and more.

   I went into our bedroom and looked around. Everything was exactly the same as my room back at my old house. I opened the door to the walk in closet which was still the same and pulled out a box from on the top shelf. My old tea set. I grabbed the white tutu dress with sparkles on the top off of the rack and made my way out of the closet. I got dressed in the dress (pic below)
   I grabbed my giant giraffe stuff animal from where I keep under my bed and got everything set up on the floor for a long night of fun.

   The door opened as Emmett walked in with a shocked look on his face. "What are you doing?" He asked laughing. "Having a tea party with my stuff animals, duh," I replied. "Okay..." What are you wearing?" He asked me. "My old dress from when I was ten. Can you believe it still fits!" I exclaimed.
   "Watch this... This is the best part," I said standing up. I slid around on the hardwood flooring in my white pantyhose. "I'm like a ballerina ninja," I said sliding lower to the ground. He laughed and shook his head. "May I join?" He asked smirking.

    We sat on the hard floor of our room at 3 in the morning I in my white tutu dress, Emmett in a matching one but in crystal blue along with matching blue pantyhose playing tea party dress up with my giant giraffe. The door opened and in came Jasper this time.
   "What are you guys doing?" He asked scared for life. "Playing ballerina-ninja-dress-up-tea-party with my giant giraffe," I responded quickly. "Oh my god," he mumbled. Jasper must have said something in his mind to Edward because just a few seconds later the whole family was in our doorway watching Emmett and I play.
"What are you wearing?" Alice exclaimed. "Your just jealous that our sister and I wear matching dresses while playing ballerina-ninja-dress-up-tea-party without you," Emmett whined. "Yeah cause that's it," Edward scoffed rolling his eyes.
"That's so sweet of you to come and join us," I smiled at my family. They clearly weren't expecting that as Rose's face held a surprise expression. "Okay Emmett, out," Jasper said walking fully into our bedroom. "Fine," he scoffed and stomped out of the room pouting. The rest of the Cullen's left our room leaving us alone.
    Jasper bent down to the floor and starting helping me pick up our mess. "Where exactly did you get those dresses?" Jasper asked after a few silent minutes. "Um... They were mine from when I was little. Back from when I took dance," I replied. "You took dance?" He asked me. "Yeah but I wasn't very good," I said shaking my head. "I'm sure you were a lovely dancer," he told me. I looked up and into his gold eyes. I shook my head once more.
    "Will you show me some moves?" He asked me. I sighed and finally agreed knowing I wouldn't get anywhere with this argument. I walked over to his phone which sat on the table and pulled up YouTube song of The Lonely by Christina Perri and started the song. (Video of dance above. Pretend it's her dancing not the other girl)
I danced through the emptier part of the room until the song came to an end. "That was my dance from last year," I told him once I finished. "That was amazing," he said picking me up and spinning me around. "We have to get you in dance class again," he told me setting both of us down on our new bed. "You can't. I'm not allowed out of the house," I told him. "We will get you enrolled in a few years," he promised. "I mean we have forever," he told me. "Our forever," I whispered into his ear.