Chapter 21 An unusual event

One Evening.....

When i take my seat , i noticed one sit is empty...

"Huh ? Where's Yomiko ?"

"She said she probably wouldn't make home tonight she's busy with the shoot.."

"Oh..in that case , i should just wait for her , just in case..."

"But, shouldn't miss dinner Mina.." Miyoko interjects..

"It's okay guys , i'll just wait for her you guys enjoy your dinner.." 

*Click*

"I'm home !"

"Oh! Yomiko..."

Yomiko appears breathlessly into the dinning room ..

"Oh! I'm home mina.,."

"Welcome home , Yomiko.." as i sit there , happily Raika spoke...

"You know Yomiko , Mina refuse to eat dinner with us and insisting on waiting for you.."As i'm secretly giving her a signal to stop she just stares at me and smile at me mischievously..

"Y-you were..?!" Yomiko pauses for a second then smiles and pouts .."Geez mina you should have just enjoyed dinner with everyone..."

"Awee young love..."  Tegemi glimmered

"Now ain't he sweet.." Reimako murmured 

"That's lovers for you..." Miyoko teased

And Kasumi just sat there , and smiled a bit in silence while sipping tea..

"W-wait you guys know !!" Eyes widen Yomiko and i was surprised..

"Hahaha who wouldn't noticed you two love bird prancing around like puppies awkwardly .." Raika teasingly added..

"Hahaha..w-were that obvious huh ?" as i laughed and smile awkwardly at the situation were in..the guys just laugh off our silliness and the dinner with the Famille turned to be unusually fun..

After dinner...

Yomiko and i spending our tine together in the living room just casually chatting about her day and her work when i noticed...

"Phew.." lefts out a huge yawn and she seems to be exhausted...

"You should just go to bed . Yomiko you seems to be really tired.."

"What ? No i'm not tired and it's still early.."

"You've been yawning all this time..."

"I was ?! i didn't notice..." 

(she must be really working hard...) i would love to talk with her some more but i don't want her to over do it..

"Yomiko...you still have work tomorrow , right ?"

"Well...yeah.." 

Yomiko looks a bit disappointed she's so adorable but i have to stand firm she need all the rest she could get..

"I'm going to sleep as well , okay?"

"Alright..." Aki nods slightly as she lefts the living room..she looks back at me once , a slight flush on her cheeks, and smiles..

"Well,goodnight Mina..."

"Goodnight Yomiko.."(it's really nice having someone say goodnight to me like that..)Suddenly i notice Yomiko had left her bag in the sofa..(Maybe i should take it up to her..)

"Huh, Mina what are you doing ?" when i went upstairs and about to knock on Yomiko's door Rei suddenly comes out of her room..

"Oh Yomiko forgets her bag ,so i just thought i'd bring it back to her.."

"Oh i see but..., Yomiko is already sleeping.."

"She is ?!" (she must be really tired for her to sleep immediately ..) 

Reimako looks really worried for some reason..

"When Yomiko came to her room , she looks really exhausted ready to collapse , she just fell unto the bed.."

( i noticed she's exhausted by i never really realize she's that exhausted...she really must have been pushing herself..) The TV shoot must be keeping her busy , i need to make sure she doesn't over do it..i'd like to talk to Yomiko but until thing settle down, it might be better if i give her some space..

And then a few days later....

"Mina can i talk to you?..."

As i return from my part time job Ms. Mikahara , suddenly calls me..she looks worried..

"What is it Ms.Mikahara..?"

"I think Yomiko is a bit over doing her work recently.."

".........................." ( i just kept silence for i am fully aware of this)

"The other day there was a phone call from Yomiko's shooting location , Yomiko suddenly got dizzy and almost passed out.."

"She what ?!"

"Don't worry i take care of her , i was worried so we checked in at the hospital..the doctor told me she must over working herself , if she didn't take a break she might end up getting really sick"

"She told me not to tell you , but you have the right to know..."

"Thank you Miss Mikahara for telling me..." (how could i let this happen , need to talk to her about this..)

That night i ask Yomiko to come to the living room..

"What is it Mina ?"

She was suppose to come home late tonight but for some reason she's early again..

"Let's talk about your work Yomiko.."

"W-what about my work.." She looks a bit worried..

"Uhmm..."(now that i have her here , i don't know what to say..) if i ask her that she's over doing it she might just deny it..

"You seems to be working hard than usual , did something happen ?" she seems to be puzzled..

"why are you asking that ?"

"It's just that i heard that maybe you were working so hard that you were on the verge of collapse.."

"T-that's not true...." 

"But you had to go to the doctor, didn't you ?"

"Ms. Mikahara told you abou that ?" Yomiko looks upset...

"Yes well , it's my right to know..." she just stood there contemplating on her actions.. 

"Yomiko i do understand that , you just don't want me to worry , but i'm your boyfriend and it's only natural for me to worry , and if hide important thing like that to me of course i would worry.."

"Yes , i'm sorry i understand..." she keeps quite for a while..and she seems to be thinking about something...she cast perplexed glances at me periodically, finally she looks at me directly ..

"I'm working so hard...for your sake , Mina.."

"What ?!"