Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Baekhyun's Point of View

I flinched when my Father slammed his hand at the table, "This is the first time that you disobeyed me Baekhyun!" He looked at me furiously.

"Kris sweetie calm down---" he smacked my Papa's arm, "How can I calm down when Baekhyun disobeyed me for the first time?!" I saw Papa pouted as he glared at Father, "Did you just smacked my arm?!" Father's face softened.

I rolled my eyes when they started cuddling, "I'm still here though," I mumbled, then there I got their attention, Father cleared his throat, "Promise me that you'll never do that again young man! It's dangerous outside!"

I nodded as Father telling me things and telling me not to do it again, he even told me that it's Luhan's fault but I defended Luhan, I told him that Luhan has nothing to do with it I was the one who forced him to go outside the castle grounds.

"I'll talk to you later baby boy," Papa said with a soft tone on his voice, baby boy, "Pa, I told you I'm not a baby anymore!" I walked out of there and closed the door behind me as I heard them laughing.

As I kept on walking at the hall, I heard some whispers and some smacks, "Come on hyung! Asking Baekhyun won't hurt us!" I heard a smack again, "Shush!" I chuckled.

"Okay come out you two, come out where you're hiding." Two figures went out from the curtain, "What are you two doing?" I asked them as they're smacking each other's arm, "Baek, did Father scold you?" Chen asked but Taehyung smacked his head, "That's not it! Baek, does the demon looked hot?" I looked at him because of his ridiculous queston. I was about to answer when a creepy voice stopped us.

"What kind of question was that Taehyung?" I frozed immediately, hearing that creepy voice made us shudder.

"Kyungsoo hyung!" Chen and Taehyung chuckled nervously, "I'm just joking hyung!" I turn to faced Kyungsoo hyung, "Baek, what happened inside? Did Father really scolded you?" I rolled my eyes, "As usual they didn't practically scolded me since they're eating each others face again." and I scrunched my nose, "Ewww!" the three of them said.

We decided to go to the kitchen to grab some lunch, "So how's the dark demon looks like? You said you had a chance to see his face clearly." I momentarily stopped walking, and I pursed my lips, flashbacks went inside my mind, and I remembered the dark demon's face, that pointed nose, his milky white skin, his red eyes, his soft lips, his big ears and his deep voice.

Kyungsoo hyung snapped his fingers at me, "You're daydreaming again, you must've forgotten what Papa told you that daydreaming is not proper," I rolled my eyes, they brushed the topic off as we entered the kitchen, "Chef Jin! What's for lunch?" Our cook looked at us and he showed us his eyesmile, "Your all time favorite your highnesses," he said and he bowed.

I looked at our family portrait placed at the center of the dining hall, King Kris, he's my Father, he have this blond hair, sharp jawline and a firm expression at everyone except to us, he's like a kid when we're around but also he's so protective like we're precious stones that should be kept.

I turned to look at my Papa, King Tao, he also have this blond hair, he also have a sharp jawline but he's not like Father, he smiles a lot like there's no problem, and it lightens up our moods when we saw his smile everyday.

I have three brothers and one older sister though, Prince Kyungsoo, the eldest, he have this big eyes that he got from our Papa, a firm expression that he got from my Father and a creepy glare but there's an exception, every time he smiles his lips formed into a heart-shaped one.

My only sister, Lady Taeyeon, she's next to Kyungsoo hyung and she's studying far away. She barely visits us because she's really busy right now, I'm telling you she's so pretty and well-mannered, she got it from Papa, she's so calm even when she's angry.