Roxas X Nobody Reader

Dedicated To Cookie679

The organization wanted to move her to a different part of the organization. One that I never get to see. One that I will never see. I tried my hardest to keep her by me. Why can't I see her anymore? I'm starting to hate the organization more and more every day. Its like they want me and Y/N separated for good. I'm not letting that happen. Axel says i've grown a heart. Something nobodies aren't supposed to have. 

- Knock Knock Knock -

" Come In." I say as I sigh and look at my lonely room. " Roxas... I came to say goodbye." I heard the voice. The voice I loved for months and months. " Y/N!" I jump up. " I just came to say goodbye quick before i'm moved somewhere else." she sadly looks down. Then I say something that's unbelievable. " Y/N why don't you and me just quit the organization." I say as she replies stunned " How would we live Roxas?" The organization supplies everything for us." " Well if it means us being together I would do anything." I say hoping she responds hopeful. Silence surrounds us as we look at each other. Then she leans in and we kiss. Fireworks spread through my body as we separate. Silence once again surrounds us as Y/N speaks. " Roxas i've always liked you no matter what i'll do anything to be with you too." We then decide to leave the organization.

for us