5: Property

You're my property.
-jhiro

♥♥♥

She pissed me off.

I hate dumb and miserable girls. Specially those pathetic heroine that claims to be vulnerable in every romance book.

And this woman is an exact replica of those.

I looked down at her while she sleeps soundly. Looking back what happened yesterday i forgot to ask the club who she is. I just brought her home.

No. my stupid friend did.

I studies her face while she sleep. She's not that pretty nor ugly.

Pretty much Normal?

And em' I just checking her out?

No.

Lumapit ako sa kinahihigaan niya at sumampa sa kama. I layed beside her and just looked at her face. "Maybe i can use her? "

As for what i have noticed last night she's obviously in need of money. Hell she's willing to sell her self just for that? A disgust feeling creeping in my stomach. Just as expected pare pareho lang lahat sila. Doing anything for money.

Akmang tatayo na sana ako mula sa pagkakahiga nang marinig ko ang kanyang pag hikbi.

When i glanced at her as if on cue i felt a knot forming in my stomach. Her face look miserable and helpless there's a single tear falling on her cheeks. Im not weak against a womans tear as they said.

I'm heartless.

And cold.

I don't care.

But why?...

Why I feel so...

NoNoNo! Me?

Jhiro Mijares?

Feeling pity for this random girl whom I bought in the street?

Not in a million years! Akmang tatayo na sana ako ng bigla siyang..

*sniff*

*sniff*

What is she doing?

*snifffff--*

She's sniffing me?

" What a perverted woman "

She opened her eyes and seems panicked. She asked me who I am, and where she is. But I didn't mind her because of what I saw.

She have bruises near her cheek and jaw line.

Again. There's that foreign feeling.

I touched her face. I know she's in much panicked mode right now. But I can't sort out my feelings and ended up being MAD.

Yup, that's the only feeling and emotion I'm most familiar with.

Getting Mad, Angry.

Hate.

Despair.

Anguish.

That's why. Feeling pity is so NOT me.

I left while she's crying. Alone....

Little did I know. My rock solid Heart. Was having little tiny cracks. That may lead with some sort of feelings.

That I didn't expect to feel.

Love..

***

AN:

      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!