Chapter 23 In the Unknown..

Several days later....

Since that day , i hardly seen Yomiko at all...outwardly all she says is that she's busy at  work, but she probably..no she just definitely don't want to see me..so she's filling her schedule..

(this is for the best....) i kept saying that to  myself just to believe that i've done the right thing for her...in fact it's probably the right thing for her , but ..not for me..since that day i mainly stayed in my room , i only go out if i had a on call part time job..i just repeat my useless regrets over and over...

I really love her , ...but this is the only thing i can do for her , she might not appreciate it...but ...she might hate me..but , this is the only thing i can do for her...i'm not making any sense anymore..){you're not making sense to begin with}

*Knock*Knock*

"Mina...are you there ?!"

Someone's at the door....i tried to stand up but it seems that i don't even have enough energy to move..the door opens , and it was Reimako , she seems to be worried about me, and has come to see how i am..

"Are you okay Mina ? , recently you've been eating small , you're a bit pale..i-i been worried all of us are.."

"Even Kasumi ?" (i have to ask , huh)

"Even Kasumi...in fact she's the one who told me to drop by .."

"She said that huh...?"

Even though i don't want any of them to worry i try to answer her in a cheery voice....but i feel so...broken right now it felt like there's a huge hole in my heart...i'm so lonely and upset i couldn't stand it..

(i really love her , huh...) i still don't understand why she's so angry , i'm doing this for her , and i'm not abandoning her...i don't know what problems her facing , i don't know her past...

Then i came to a realization..

"I don't know anything about her!" i instantly stood up , Reimako's a bit confused and surprise she stammered a bit...

"Rei can you tell me everything about Yomiko!!" as i held her shoulders tightly demanding an answer , shocked Reimako stared at me confused...

"I could , but that , i'm gonna be unfair to Yomiko , she's the one who should tell you about her self..."

"Y-you're right...i'm sorry..." realizing she's right i let her go...

Several days have passed, and there is still a riff in my relationship with Yomiko...

I'm in my room when i heard a knock , it was Rei she told me to go downstairs and meet her at the living room , when i went , Ms.Mikahara was there as well both of them looked concerned and worried..when i sat at the living room sofa , Ms.Mikahara gets right to the point..

"I don't think you two , can settle this problem yourselves..."

"Problem ?"

"I heard that you and Yomiko had a fight..."

"Oh...."

"You've been acting so distant , so i thought that might be it , but...would you tell me in details..?"

As she says this Reimako , feels a bit down as if she might cry..

"I don't like seeing you two , unhappy.." (she's such a sweet and caring girl..)they must be really worried...(what the hell am i doing...here i am promised myself not to cause trouble but in the end i end up causing one..)

"I'm sorry...." 

First i apologize for causing so much trouble , it's hard to remember that night..in fact i don't want to relieve it but , as i explain them the situation completely , they kept silent the whole time , Rei now looks extremely sad...