Chapter 5: A kings seduction

YOUR POV
(one magical week later)
I went to Ahk's exhibit but he wasn't there.There was a note on his wall and it had an a dress on it I read it curiously.

Dear (y/n) ,meet me at 34th and acre street and wear something nice my love .
yours forever and always
~Ahk

I went back to my apartment and put on a dress that flows but was still a cocktail dress.I did my hair neatly put on makeup and sprayed perfume and approved myself in the mirror once more before leaving.I put the a dress in mapquest and when I got there.......a park?? I really need to teach him the difference between formal and non formal I thought .I began walking through the park that's when I saw it .
I stared in awe......a table set for 2 on a shore looking over escarpment and a small lake with moonlight above .
A violin player,pixie lights surrounding the table and ahkmen in a tux.
I couldn't get over how handsome he looked .
Hello my love you look stunning he greeted.
Thank you I smiled .
Ahk how did - I began .
I need not have an explanation for showing my queen how owtthy she is he said.
Join me ? he asked holding out his hand.
Of course I replied.
He led me to the table and pulled out the chair as I sat down.
Me and him talked for what seemed like hours .
I love you (y/n) he said grabbing my hand .
I love you more than the earth and the stars ....I would give everything to be with you even my life he finished.
I swear I saw him glow for a brief second .But it was probably my imagination.
I love you Ahkmenrah king of the fourth king ,ruler of the nile,desendent of the sun God ra. I replied.
I leaned and and we began to kiss and our tongues collided.I was get hot and I wanted him now .
I licked my lips ...
Why don't we take this food to go?? I asked erotically.
He smirked and winked at me before kindly paying the violinist and we left hand in hand .
He then moved his hand to my waist giving it a light squeeze.
The farther we got to my apartment the tighter he squeezed .We finally got to the stairs of my complex and he picked me up bridal style and carries me up the stairs .
We reached my door I typed in my keypad code and he pushed it open shuting it with his foot .
He walked into my room with out a word and set me on the bed gently closing the door .He positioned himself imbetween my legs as he turned crimson red.I turned the radio onto passionate music .
I love you I whispered to him .
And I you he replied.
He went over to my ear and began nibbling on it as he drew circles on my neck giving me a hickey . I but my lip and he looked at me and kissed me out tongues colliding .He traveled to my breast and took each nipple into his mouth swirlingbhis tongue on them making them hard.
ahhhhhh Ahk I moaned .
(y/n) he groaned hard as he gently grinded his hard cock on me .
I flipped him over and slowly undressed his bronzed form as I kissed every inch of his skin as I did so .
I got to his pants .
ohhhh ra ! he moaned.
I undid his zipper and took off his gold boxers slowly. Then I saw the huge piece of man that was Ahkmenrah erect and ready 10 inches easily I thought .
I ran my hands up and down his shaft then began slowly kissing and licking the tip.
Fuck (y/n) !!!! he moaned . I slowly took off my dress.As he flipped me over and I opened my legs as he began devouring my core.
I grabbed his head pushing him farther . Then he stopped and positioned himself at my entrance.
Ready? he asked .
Fuck me hard Ahk I moaned ...I was so overwhelmed with hormones I wanted him so badly inside of me .He break slamming into me harder and harder.
Ahk fuck yeahhhhh hmmmm I moaned.
I pulled my legs behind my head as his arms propped him on either side of me giving him lots of leverage making the bed squeak uncontrollably.
You feel so....t-tight he barked.
Ahk faster baby !!! I screamed .
He began moving at unimaginable speeds as he hit my g spot over and over causing my legs to shake.
Fuck right there I moaned hard .
He began pulverizing that spot and I then flat his cock twitch inside me we were both on the edge .
AhkMENRAH !!!!! fuckkkk I screamed as he is possible went even harder inside of me .
Oh god I'm gonna .....he said before filling me to the brim with his cum.I came and my cum dripped down my leg.
After screaming each other's names a few more times we both reached satisfaction.Next to each other panting I sat an alarm for 5 so who could get back to the museum on time.We both feel asleep naked in each other's arms .His warm breath and steady heart beat slowly putting me to sleep. I love you Ahkmenrah.