Chapter 53...

My steps were not frequent when walking up the stairs where the flower hedge began. Nate was practically pulling me along with him, my own feet about to give way any moment.

I look up from the ground finding myself at the long isle, covered in white pedals. A small smile spreads on my face noticing Harry staring back at me, Niall Liam Louis and zayn all beside him. Looking all very done up.

Mine and Nates feet take me to Infront of Harry where Nate lets go of my hand passing it into Harry's. I walk up Infront of Harry on the stand. Where a priest had come, dressing in all white.

My smile stays on my face looking up at Harry who's smiling back, both my hands now in his.
The priest tell everyone to be seated which I take time to look out at all the people. How the hell did Harry know all these people.

The boys and the two girls were seated on different sides of the room. On the boys side there was more, an older lady seating next to Niall who's squeezing hold of his hand.

The isle back of them are filled with couples and a few kids around the ages of ten. On the girls side, was Perries mother, along with Nate and aria. Behind aria I could quite get the view of the mans face.

My breathing hitched and quickly looked back to Harry. I knew that figure from anywhere.

Harry frowns looking back to where I was, then looks back to me. His frown deepening and I now know he's trying to keep quiet and calm. His hands squeeze mine trying to reassure me.

" it's fine baby, he's out numbered" he whispers to me, I nod. There's plenty of people that are here for Harry. And Paul who is easily out numbered.

The preist starts talking, about how wonderful it is to have two people that love each other so much to spend the rest of there lives with them. I kind of zoned out until it was Harry talking.

" I vow to always keep you as mine, show you that I do love you, and show you another part of me no one had seen before. I vow to treat you like an amazing beautiful woman you are, I will fight your battles and keep you from any harm that this life gives you. I vow to help you when sick and never leave your side. I love you Payton and I hope by now you believe me." He chuckles at the end of the sentence. I smile looking from our hands back to him before continuing.

" I vow to show you that I do love you, and as long as you love me I won't show you your place" I chuckle before continuing.

" I vow to be the girl you have children with and learn to love and respect, also I promise to treat you as the man you desire while helping you with any needs. I vow to love you the way you like, and I do believe you. Just no more running" I whisper the ending making him smile.

" any objections, please stand now" the priest speaks, my eyes widen hoping and praying he won't. I sigh heavily when the priest starts talking again not giving him the chance to stand.

" now Harry do you take Payton to be your lawfully wedded wife, promise to guide her through the mistakes she has made, promise to love her with everything, promise to help her while unwell" the priest says looking from Harry to his book,

" I do" Harry says taking the ring and my hand gliding the ring down my finger. It was beautiful.

" Payton do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband, promise to guide him through the mistakes he has made, promise to love him with everything, promise to help her while unwell" he says over, I nod.

" I do" I smile sliding the band on Harry's finger.

" you may kiss the bride"

Harry then pulls me into him kissing me softly, I smile during the kiss holding onto his neck. I let go both of us now smiling at one another.

" I love you" I whispers, watch him repeat it before kissing me again. Everyone cheering from behind us.

Harry lets go intertwining our fingers together as he guides me along with him. Nate perrie and aria follow behind us along with the boys and the elder lady. I look around trying to find Paul. But frowned when I found nothing. He wasn't here?

" zayn took care of it" Harry whispers from above me, not looking down.

I nod looking down again as we walk.

...

Both Harry and I are in a limo on the way back to our house, were the party is going to be. Our hands were still intertwined, practically glued together.

We step foot out of the car, my hand still in Harry's while the other is holding my dress so it doesn't drag along the dirt.
I'm guided into the house where beautiful flowers and decorations were organised placed around the house guiding us into the backyard.

A large white tent in the middle of the yard, the pool beside it. We walks towards everyone getting many welcoming smiles.
I'm just looking for that one person. He's here somewhere.

" holy crap, mrs styles that was amazing" perrie cheers wrapping her arms around me, I try to hug back but Harry refuses to let go of my hand.

" where's Paul?" I ask her knowing zayn would have told her.

" don't Payton, it's nothing for you to worry about" perrie whispers.

" I have someone I want you to meet. Just know no one and I mean no one not even the boys except Niall have met her." Harry whispers to me pulling me along with him. He then stops Infront of the older lady that was sitting in the front row with Niall.

She smiles hugging me tightly tears evident in her eyes as she brakes away looking from Harry to me.

" it's so good to meet the girl that set Harry straight" she laughs wiping her eyes, I furrow my eye brows quite confused.

" oh I'm sorry, I'm Anne Harry's mum" she laughs holding Harry's bicep. My mouth then forms an o not really expecting Harry to have family.
He doesn't seem like the type that keeps his family with him.

" oh gosh, it's so nice to meet you then, I'm Payton" I smile at her warmly. She laughs softly.

" you have no idea how happy this makes me" she says looking from Harry to me, I look at Harry a smile showing on his face as he adores at his mother.

She then walks away saying a see you later before she walks to Niall. I turn to Harry eyeing him.

" any more family that your hiding from me" I laugh smacking his arm. He chuckles squeezing my hand.

...

The night was going so well, Harry had finally let go of my hand taking a dance with his mother in the middle of the grass layout.
Perrie was with zayn both upstairs sleeping. At least I that's what I think there doing. Niall had taken a drunken Louis and aria upstairs to there room. And Liam was somewhere around fully sober.

I was sitting on the table closet to the back where the large devoured cake stood. I was watching Harry and Anne communicate which was strange to see Harry actually dancing and talking to someone other then the boys or perrie.

" Payton?" I jump in my seat whipping my head around to see him in a hoodie, his face not showing.

" what" I spit. I shouldn't even be talking to him.

" I just wanted to tell you congratulations, I know I've been a bad father. And I'm very and truly sorry for that. I just wanted to see my baby girl get married. I had to be there pay, I'm sorry if I scared you or anything. I'm sorry for being the possible worst father in the world. I'm sorry for everything that I've caused badly in your life. I just hope your happy" he whispers, I now stand to my feet looking from him to Harry as he talked. He's lieing.

" stop your bullshit" I hiss, moving back on my feet. I could see the grin on his face the rest of his face covered.

" oh darling, your just like your mother. Just like her. You don't even know that Harry is the exact replica as me. He's me Payton. Don't you remember me and your mother. How many bruises and cuts were on her. It's the same as you Payton. He's not changing. He won't change." He spits grabbing hold of my forearms shaking me back and forth.

" GET OUT" I scream shielding my face as he got closer. I was then roughly grabbed from behind but it wasn't Harry. I scream loudly blinking the tears away noticing Harry on top of Paul punching him repeated.

I get turned around noticing its Liam. I sigh wrapping my arms around his waist squeezing.
I'm then lifted and taken away back up to the house. Liam sets me down on the baths edge where he fills the tub for me.

" what did he say?" Liam softly asks wiping my cheek.

" that Harry was a younger version of him" I whimper, and begin hiccuping. He nods placing his hand over mine making me look at him.

" you've changed him Payton." He says, and Harry appears at the door. His knuckles grazed and bleeding along with a cut along his cheek and jaw.

Liam exits and Harry closes the door behind him. Harry tends to the bathtub turning the water off as its filled.
He then turns to me helping me out of my dress and under wear before I step into the water. Waiting for him to join me. But he doesn't.

Instead he sits beside me outside of the tub.

" I'm sorry" I whisper dragging my finger along his busted knuckles.

" it's not your fault" he says simply, trying to contain his anger. I know he's about to explode.

" I should have called out to you" I brake eye contact keeping my eyes focused on his hands.

" it's not your fault baby" he whispers now resting his forehead on his hand. " it was our wedding day, that's what pisses me off." He spits out angrily. He stands up and storms out.

I groan letting the water cover my face. One day without drama. That's all I want.

...

Hope you all like may be updating tonight if I have time but if not it will be tomorrow :) xx
Thank you all for reading. And I made it longer like most of you said.