Chapter 3

Nolan's POV

"Nolan, can you help me?" Ebony waddled into the training area with her hands holding the drawstring of my pants to keep them up. I'm surprised that she hasn't tripped herself with the hem of the pants covering her feet completely.

"Of course." I chuckled more to myself, not wanting to upset Ebony, even it was hilarious. I took the drawstring out of her hands before bringing the pants up to her belly button before tying it off. After I made sure that the pants were tied to the point where they would not fall down, I tied up the hems of the pants so she wouldn't trip as well. "And you're good."

"Awesome, so what kind of wolfy power things are we going to be doing today?"

Did she just seriously ask what kind of wolfy power things? Nox asked me.

I think she did.

I thought she only got like this when she was on pain medication.

I thought so too-

Lux is also acting pretty loopy. I think I figured out what is going on.

Give me a second.

Alright, big man go for it.

"Little wolf, did you eat anything within the past hour or so?"

"Jay gave me this really good brownie and it-" She began to giggle before pouting. "But it had a funny aftertaste. I didn't like the aftertaste as much."

"Alright, I want you to sit over here for about a minute while I go call Jay." I forced her to sit on the ground, not wanting her to get hurt. If I had to, I was going to have her hold two weights to allow for her to stay seated. This could end with her getting hurt. While the phone was ringing, I told her: "Ebony, I want you to sit here and not move a muscle."

"Okie dokie!" She started giggling while saluting me, before falling over.

I'm seriously going to kill Jay, that's it- this is the last straw. Okay, maybe I won't kill him but put him on teenager training duty- most people would wish for death then to deal with them.

"James!" I whisper-yelled into the phone once he picked up.

"Yo, Nolan what's up?" He asked me, drawing out each of the vowels.

"What the heck did you give Ebony?"

"Oh, I gave her one of my amazing brownies because she was feeling tense."

"And what where in these brownies?" I asked, looking over at Ebony who was finding out her own fascination with her hands and fingers.

"You know."

"No, I don't know- why would I be asking you what were in them if I knew?"

"Because you're mean." He started laughing again.

"Ingrediants- now."

"Cocoa powder, sugar, flour, chocolate chips, milk, and butter." Jay counted off. "I think that's all."

"Anything else, anything special?"

"Oh yea, I added some grounded up mistletoe." Bingo, I found the culprit- every werewolf knows that they can not get drunk, however, mistletoe gives us this feeling of being 'high'. Now, it's legal for everyone over the age of twenty-one, at least in my pack, to use.

"James, why did you make mistletoe brownies?"

"Because I found out that-" He paused before starting to laugh once again.