Love Elevator 12 - Libby

*Phew* Finally, I update Love Elevator ha ha ... I haven't checked the whole grammar and spelling errors, so please ignore it. Or if you found something, please tell me and I will fix it tee hee~

The wonderful banner was made by AphroditeKid tee hee~ Thanksss LOL

Thanksssss XD

****

-Recap-

I felt like I was going crazy. I was scared of her rejection. Damn! The big bad Alpha was scared of his mate? My whole pack would laugh at me, when they heard my thought. Please tough up man! Just tell her! Think of her as a radish! So, you wouldn’t get nervous. But still a sexy radish for me!

“Hello . . .? Are you there? I already asked you three times! Please answer my question!” Her yell was getting louder. Ugh – patient much?

“Okay . . . okay . . .” I took a deep breath and here we go!

****

Ugh - I looked at him with guilt. I was overreacted back there. Maybe he didn't look at me. However my fist worked faster than my mind. He was laying down on the floor, and I dragged him, so he was in a better position. I tried to find the bump on his head, but I couldn't find it. Huh? That was weird! Because I was pretty sure that he hit his head pretty hard. I could hear the loud banging sound. Well . . . Maybe his head was too hard.

I poked his face, and yet he still didn't move. Then I decided to admire his face. I put both of my hands under my chin and stared at him. When he was losing consciousness like this, he looked so innocent and cute. Some of his hair curls were covering his face and I decided to remove them. I wanted to enjoy all his face.

No matter how many times I described his face, I still couldn't stop find it attractive. I wondered why I felt the pull toward him like this. I was the kind of girl who loved to have control over the situation, and yet I couldn't overcome this. It must have something to do with the man that still unconscious here.

 It was so boring without him to talk to. I looked at my bag and try to think what I had inside it. I needed something to do, before I went berserk. I loved to read and I used to bring some novels inside my bag. However, since I met Wattpad, I never brought them anymore. I could read some cool stories online from my phone. So, my bag wouldn't get heavier.

I kept poking his face or pinching his nose, maybe he would wake up. I almost gave up, when the sleeping beauty decided to open his eyes. Minus my kiss, of course! He blinked his eyes, and then glared at me. I grinned sheepishly at him and apologized half-heartedly. He grumbled at me and told me that he didn't look at me. That was gross. I scowled at him.

Then, I heard he said something about me as his mate. I was confused and decided to confront it about him. I knew that something wasn't right with him. I demanded the truth from him and told him not to lie to me. I even told him about my phobia in exchange of his secret. Well, a secret for a secret. I thought that it would be okay.

When I asked him, he kept spacing out. What did he do? I kept yelling in front of him to capture his attention. Finally, he looked at me and said, “Okay . . . Okay . . .” He took a deep breath and I rolled my eyes at him. That secret couldn't be so bad, right? What kind of secret, huh? Nothing could surprise me anymore. I had seen so many things in my life.