Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs

Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs (y'all thought. tehe 😂)
__________________________________
I've gotta right my wrongs
With you is where I belong
You've been down from the go, recognition is what you want
And it's something that I should know
All the things that you went through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no
Tell me how can I right my wrongs
That's something that I should know
All the things that we been through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no - Bryson Tiller
___________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

 tehe 😂)__________________________________I've gotta right my wrongsWith you is where I belongYou've been down from the go, recognition is what you wantAnd it's something that I should knowAll the things that you went through, girl I never meant ...

I sat in the bathtub of Lauren's place with my hands covering my face and my knees pulled securely up to my bare chest. I'd been like this for the past hour and I didn't plan on moving right about now, this was me trying to cope with my life and my troubles. All of yesterday replayed in my head repeatedly, but more specifically when Gionni told me about what he'd done or what he'd allowed to happen with him. I have to admit, hearing those words come from the man you thought was your everything hurt deeply. After opening up to this man about my past and all that my past had put me through, I'm only being taken back down the same road again by the man that promised he never would. I was hurt.

It hurt to know that this all had happened so soon. Just a few days ago we were in the prime of our relationship and doing great, but the minute we become on bad terms the whole thing is fucked up. I was hurt by this, it just keeps happening to me. It just makes me wonder, is it me? I guess this was just what I deserved, a cheating ass nigga. I sighed and removed the thoughts as I held my knees. I wasn't even going to let what both my ex did, make me feel like it was my fault. I'd taken the time out to build myself back up after Raemond, not to be torn back down again over the same thing.

I closed my eyes and just rocked back and forth in the water. It had gotten cold, but I didn't move from my spot in this tub. LaLa had knocked repeatedly and kept trying to come inside, but I just wouldn't let her. I knew I couldn't hide in here forever because my daughter was out there, but for now I would. I just needed time to myself and locking myself in here was the only way I could just think. I had so much to think about until it hurt to even do so.

After another couple minutes, I finally found the strength and got up from the tub. My body felt like a noodle, but I managed to get up and reach for the nearest towel to dry myself off. I then looked over to the Walgreens bag that had been sitting on the counter, just taunting me to get it over with, so I was about too. I tore open the bag and poured out all of its contents onto the counter top. One by one, I pulled each stick out of the box and laid them in a line until all five of them were there. Afterwards I grabbed for the small cup and proceeded to release my bladder inside, before sticking all of the five pregnancy test inside and letting them sit before leaving.