Chapter 2

I'm a terrible person.  I have a great life and I'm about to throw it away for something that may not even work out.  How will I do it?  Should I just leave? Should I leave a note? What if they follow me?  Why should I even do this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have school today.  And I don't want to go.  But, I don't really have a choice, unless I want my parents to kill me.  If only wish there was no such thing as school.  I despise whoever thought of such a place. 

Finally getting up from my comfy bed, I start to get ready for my busy day. I decide to wear my skinny jeans and my favorite gray/purple striped t-shirt. My parents leave extra early, so I'm left alone in the morning.

I throw some bread in the toaster and wait for my breakfast to cook.  In the meantime, I check my phone for texts, notifications, you know, the usual.

By the time I leave the house, it's 7:15.  My bus stop is right down the street, so it's okay if I'm a bit late.  As I'm waiting for my bus, my best friend comes over to me.  Her driveway is our bus stop.  "Hey Kyla, what's up?"she asks. I reply with "I'm extremely tired. I didn't sleep well last night for some reason." Before we can even finish our conversation, the bus comes. Larissa and I sit in our usual spot togther, but we mostly sit in silence. We aren't mad, and it's not an uncomfortable silence. We're just so tired. By the afternoon we are usually full of energy and can't shut up.

The school comes way too quick and I'm forced into the building by the crowds of students.  My locker is on the other side of the school, which is a long walk.

The day actually goes by really quick. Before I know it, I'm in 8th period. 8th period I have math, which isn't that bad. I used to be terrible in math, but I guess something clicked and I'm pretty good now.

Now, I have to go home, make up my mind, and make a plan.