Chapter 9~

sorry i havent posted in awhile... Heres another chapter

--------

(Xander's pov.)

After Belle left everyone but Jack left to do something, mostly calling their parents.

"So, who did you send it to?" Jack asked after everyone was gone.

"Umm... I sent it to Isabelle..." I say looking down.

"Wait, you were serious about liking her? I thought you were joking..." He said.

"Really? Well i wasnt, I'm 100% serious when I say I love Isabelle Fuhrman." I reply.

"Oh... Well this is awkward..." He says.

"How? You dont think Isabelle do you?" I ask.

"No! It's just that you and I are buds and Isabelle and Jackie are buds..."

"What does Jackie have to do with this?" I ask.

"Well... I kinda... Umm... Like her" He says while looking down.

"Dude thats so cool!" I say.

"Hey maybe if Izzy says yes. Then I ask Jackie and she says yes, maybe we could go on like a double date!" He says sounded excited.

"Ya that would be cool, but what are the chances of both of them saying y-" I get cut off by my phone buzzing.

Saying i have a new text

From Isabelle....

• • •

(1 month later)

"Come on Belle hurry up!! We are gonna be late!" I say while knocking on her door. We are going to the set, and everyone already left.

"Calm down Ludwig! I'm coming!" She yells back.

"Your coffee is getting cold!" I say, its true I've been waiting for her with her coffee for about 15 minutes.

Just then she comes out of the room looking lovely as always. "Give me my coffee." She says looking me dead in the eye.

"Well good morning to you too..." I say as I hand her the coffee.

"Sorry. I just really want my coffee," She says taking a big drink of it.

"You and your coffee," I joke.

"Oh shut up. At least I don't spend twenty minutes doing my hair." She says.

"You sure about that?" I say.

"Positive." She says.

We arrive outside the hotel and get in a taxi. I look at Belle, she's so beautiful... I put my hand in my pocket and feel the little box. I smile.

She looks at me. "What are you smiling at?"

"Just enjoying the view," I say

She blushes.

"Your so cute when you blush," I tease her.

She leans over and rests her head on my shoulder.

"By the way happy 1 month anniversary," I say looking down at her

She looks up at me. "Awe Xander you remembered!"

"Of course! How could i forget the happiest day of my life?" I say smiling down at her.

"I love you."

"Love you too, babe."

Once we get to set, we get out of the car and look around. There is plant life everywhere. We are filming in a woods, I wonder what kind of wild animals we will see...

"Ready?" Belle asks.

"Hold on, come here." I say

She walks over "Ya?" She asks "Something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to give you something." I say taking out the small red box.

"Awe Xander!" She says

I hand it to her. She takes it. And opens it slowly, she takes out the necklace. It's a silver dog tag necklace and on one side it says 'Alexbelle' in little diamonds, the other side says 'Clato' for our characters Cato and Clove.

She looks at me. "Xander I love it!" She says happily. "I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank you so much Xander!!" She is practically jumping up and down.

"Calm down Belle!" I say laughing. "Do you want me to put it on you?"

"Yes please." She says

She hands me the necklace and turns around. Her long hair is already in a ponytail so I easily put it on her. "There ya go."

She faces me. "I love you Xander." She says smiling.

I cant help but smile "I love you Belle." I hug her, and she hugs back she leans back and looks me in the eyes, I kiss her gently on the lips. She kisses back.

"We should probably get going... They are gonna wonder where we are." She says after about 30 seconds of kissing.

"Ok lets go." We walk to where Gary told us to meet hand in hand. Once we get there we see everyone is waiting.

"Do you think Gary is gonna be mad? We are pretty late..." Belle says.

"Nahh. Its not like he can fire us. They would have to do recasting, train the new people, then start filming all over again." I say looking at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Ok..." She says.

"What you dont trust me? Remember little one, I've been in this business longer than you. I know how this works."

"Whatever..." She says letting go of my hand and running to the group of girls.

I run over to the guys.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey bro," Josh says.

"Hiya" Jack says.

"Dude where have you been?" Dayo asks.

"I had to get Belle coffee and wait for her to get ready." I say.

"Oh ya, how is your little girly friend?" Josh asks. Jack and Dayo smirk.

"She's fine. Why are you guys smirking like that?" I ask.

"No reason..." Dayo said.

"We just wanted to know if you remembered what today is..." Jack says.

"Of course I remember!!" I say, slightly offended that they think I would forget.

"Just checking dude, you're pretty forgetful. No need to get defensive..." Jack says.

Gary walks over to where all of us are. "About time you slackers got here!" Gary says.

I look over to Belle who is looking at me. She smiles and I return it to her.

"Go to your make-up and costume designers so we can start filming!" Gary says. We all go our own ways and get ready for filming...