back at it again?

okay, i just wanted to say...

14.1k READERS??????

HOW TF IS THIS POSSIBLE?
I AM HONESTLY SO FREAKING PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. YOU GUYS BROUGHT THIS BOOK TO NEARLY 15 THOUSAND READERS. IM SO HAPPY AND EXtiERNALLY SCREAMING BUT OKAY ILL CHILL.

now that I've celebrated, here's some time for some bad news.

first off, (this isn't so bad) but I've been getting a few questions about the second book. varying from "can u update" to "i don't completely understand this plot"
so, lemme just answer those questions.

numba onne; "plz explain this plot?"

okay! so in the last chapter, you guys know that Lilly "died". well, technically speaking, she did. okay, so yes it's not very realistic when someone "comes back from the dead" but let's just keep it that way.
anyways, in the second book, it's a week or two after the boys visited her and they announced her dead. the doctors leave her room for a while, but they didn't realize they left the monitors on. Lilly, somehow wakes back up, but the problem is that she does not remember a single thing. hint hint, she has amnesia from all memories except 10 y/o and back. basically before she met 1D
(it's very unrealistic and I realize this now when I reread my last few chapters. I don't want to change it bc the people who've already read it will get confused and I don't want to add on to any more confusion so I'm keeping it.)

but yes, Lilly escapes the hospital and is a runaway on the streets. in a few days she gets caught, sent to an orphanage and then escapes again bc who doesn't like girls who can show some action? wait let me rephrase that...
so then, that leads to where the second book is now, where-

SiKE YOu ThOUGHT U GoTTA REAd THe BoOK YOURSElf.

numba twoo; "can u plz update?"

unfortunately, I'm not as lazy as I used to be. yes, surprise surprise I actually get my fat butt off the couch. lately, towards the end of this great (not really) school year, I've been getting busier by the second. so that's why I decided to make this. to ask you guys what you want me to do.

do you want me to finish the second book?
or do you guys want to create some sort of contest?

either way I'm perfectly up for both.

I'm just not promising a perfect attendance when it comes to updating.Though I do have many ideas planned, so therefore I won't be as slow as I used to be. but still quite slow...

and with the contest, which literally just popped into my head the second I wrote that sentence, I thought it'll be a bit more fun to interact and see your crazy and awesome ideas. I was thinking we could do a contest as to who can make the best spin-off for this book. (btw a spinoff is a short story w characters of the same book, though the plot and location can be totally different, despite whatever is happening during the book at the moment.)

ex. lilly and calum end up together and go on a trip across the world??

it doesn't have to be super long, but at least a chapter. I'm saying at least 3000-7000 words per chapter. yes I sound like a professor, anyways, the spin off can be with any characters at any place. I'm going to decide the top five stories and post it on my book, give a shoutout, and a follow/whatever you want me to do (read your book etc.)

numba threee; should I even continue this book?

sure, I have ideas and I still have a love for one direction, but as all of you probably know, they're on a year break. ONE whole year. im not implying anything, but I just think 1d will slowly fade into history by the time I'm halfway done thru this book. people will begin to stop reading one direction overall, and ill be stuck without the inspiration to continue.

I honestly don't know what to do guys, and if I did, I wouldn't be asking for your help right now. most probably even gave up on this book, so there's no point in trying.

or you can completely ignore this whole thing and move on to whatever book you were reading after this one! you shall carry on. i don't care.

yes and i haven't decided how long the contest will go on for, but right now I just need your thoughts and opinions. so tell me:

update?

or

contest?

or

abandon..?

-lots of lots of lots of love
lianne💙