Chapter 9

In the morning and after making love through the night. Hope awoke feeling sore but happy. "Wake up sleepy head. I'm famished." She peppered his face with kisses trying to rouse him from sleep. He growled and she giggled. "I forgot, you're not a morning person."

She jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom. He could have more sleep while she bathed in hopes that the warm water would soothe her aching muscles. Her eyes closed as she stood under the stream of hot water. A yelp escaped her mouth when she felt hands cup her breasts from behind.

"I can be a morning person if it means waking up to this." Her stomach picked that time to growl and he laughed. "Let's shower fast so I can feed you. We'll have time for this later." He teased as he pinched her already erect tip.

True to his word, Striker didn't touch her sexually again and they bathed and dressed in record time. "Will you be wanting anything special for breakfast today?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"If she's cooking. I'm waking up the boys." Remy said as he entered the kitchen. Hope looked over to see Strikers reaction. Upon seeing this Remy whistled. "Snake was right. You do have her trained well. Good for you Striker. Maybe you can order her to."

"Easy Remy, I just showered and would hate to get blood all over me." Striker said in a menacing voice.

"Man Striker, I think you're whooped too. All I was gonna say was maybe you can order her to make more of them egg thingamabobs. Man, I'd a thought you would be in a good mood judging from all that noise coming from your room all night. You sure had a lot of us going just imagining how good you was giving it to." Striker raised his hand to silence Remy and he had the decency to flush.

"One more word and she won't feed you." Striker warned before he nodded her way. Hope went into the fridge to see what was there.

An hour later they were all fed and happy. Hope followed Striker back to the larger room. Once again he pulled her onto his lap. Yet this time, everything was different. She cuddled into his warm embrace. How strange that she made her feel so secure and safe. Even among all these people. The change was something everyone else had noticed too.

"Looks like the bitch finally got to you." Snake asked as he walked in. Striker just shot him a wink.

"We've come to an understanding. She won't fight me anymore and will do exactly as I say. "Striker said as he pulled her head back and bit into her neck. " In exchange, she'll get 1/3 of my cut and her brains screwed for as long as I chose to keep her around."

Snakes laughter had Hope glaring at Striker. "All I want is my part of the money. The other," she shrugged her shoulder insinuating she didn't care. Striker growled in anger and everyone laughed.

"Looks like the kitty has claws. You sure you wouldn't at her have my anaconda shiver in that pretty little." Hope refused to let him finish his crude comment. If she was going to play this part. She might as well go all in.

"That depends on are you willing to give me more than a 1/3rd share?" She looked up hopefully at him earning herself a tight grip around her neck. Crap, had she gone too far?

"What'd I tell you, boys. Bitches be doing anything for money. You may be a good piece of ass, but Snake shares his money with no hoe." They chuckled again and took a seat. Hope refused to lock eyes with Tamara as she rubbed her neck. Damn, Striker for squeezing harder than he should have.

"So what's the plan boss?" Remy asked.

"Tamara said that the Codeys' make a big deposit to the bank in town every three months. Is that right?" He asked as he turned his eyes on her. Hope nodded her answer. "So when's the next drop?" They had gone through the plan during the night with Striker. They were going to say it would be in three days.