Authors

Need help but can't find or choose who to help you? This is the spot to be! Here you just need to state your need and they can come to help you. If you want faster help, check out the other chapters and PM the users there.

List: 

AliceMadCheshire- reads

composer101-  edits, reviews, feedback, trailers, cover artist, and agent for "Matters Of The Heart."

anxious_waters- reads and honest feedback on "Castle".

italychick- comments and reads on "The Witch's Way"

PinkSleth- reads on "The Thing In The Pool"

clchsm- reads, comments, votes and honest feedback on 'Friends : Forever or Never?'

53100563S- honest feedback on "Cry My Beloved People"

-ashash-- reads, comments and votes on "Cursed to be the Alpha's mate"

miranda47312- reads, comments and honest feedback on "Gared" and "Beautiful Things"

ShreyaMoonlight- honest feedback on "Black Spectre"

Peculairgirl314- honest feedback on "Miss Peregrine's School For Peculiar Children"

MaddyOliv- honest feedback on "Zugzwang Orphanage"

Aarushee_3- reads and votes

Keiko_x3- honest feedback on "Black Cat"

Caille_Vinn- reads and honest feedback on "The Shearing"

PrincessofAzgeda- editor, covers, trailers

KateKat928- everything for "Fire Meets Ice"

NishitaRipon- honest feedback, reviews, critics, cover, and reads on "Betrayed"