「 Mother's Day. 」 Dad! Makoto Tachibana x Mom! Reader

Happy Mother's Day!! 🌹❤️

In my country mother's day is on May 10 :3 So I'll make the special today! :D

Please enjoy this fluff one-shot with the sweet giant ❤️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mommy!!!"

You heard your daughter and son scream, you woke up at the sudden shaking from them and rubbed your eyes groggily.

"What is it, (Son's Name), (Daughter's Name)?" You replied, softly smiling at them.

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy! We love you!" They said in unison, pouncing on you and hugging you.

You laughed softly and hugged them back, you look beside you meeting with empty sheets. You frowned softly, you wanted to see your husband in this day. Did he left for job?

"(First Name)-Chan." Your head moved until you saw your handsome husband, Makoto Tachibana.

You smiled and blushed watching him with a tray of food, and some red roses. Your children giggled in delight and handed you some little cards.

You kissed their little chubby cheeks, and hugged them. "Thank you, sweeties." You said softly.

"No problem, mommy!" They said smiling brightly.

"Happy Mother's Day, (First Name)-Chan..." You heard your loving giant say, you looked at him and smile.

He walked over and put the tray of (Favorite Breakfast) in your lap, and the roses on your bedside table, pecking your lips softly.

"I love you, (First Name)-Chan." He said, after placing a (Favorite Color) box in your lap.

"I love you too, Makoto-Kun." You said, taking the box in your hands and opening it revealing a beautiful gold chain with a heart that said Best Mom And Wife Ever.

Your eyes were filled with tears from the happiness you felt and you hugged your family.

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy/(First Name)-Chan!" Your husband and children congratulated you once again, filling our heart with love and happiness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It's short, yeah I know.

But I'm having problems in school with all the final projects and all that stuff... Kill me pls

I still hoped you likeit, I did with lots of luv /(^3^)/ ~<3

Lots of Love,
Sophia u//3//u