Chapter 9 - Noah Miller Got Me In Trouble

Never would I thought I would end up in the principles office with Noah Miller and both of us covered in mud and me having an asthma attack. Your probably wondering how this happened so let me start from the beginning of the day were all of this started.

***

"Don't forget about our Halloween and fall festival Saturday night at the park! I hope to see you there!" A very prepy girl said handing me a flyer then skipping down the hall passing out more flyers.

Every year we have a fall/Halloween festival. It always held at the park. They have haunted houses, games, costume contests, and we have a local band play. Its always fun to go to. But I always went with Ryan. It was our thing. But since he's not here I doubt I'm going to go. It wasn't til right now I realized Saturday was Halloween. Also meaning my birthday was getting closer. My birthday is November fifteenth. I don't know weather to be happy or sad about that.

I continued walking to class like I was before I was interrupted by that prepy girl. She was way to happy for Monday morning. Like who like Monday mornings? I think no one. I hate having English class first period. She's making us read this huge book. I like reading but when its morning and I'm tired reading isn't my favorite thing to do. And I don't like reading in English class either because its always something boring. I like reading something about forbidden love or about a bad boy who protects the girl he loves even though he doesn't admit it but deep down he is madly in love with her and would do anything for her. I've always secretly wanted something like that to happen to me. A mysterious guy to walk into school. Everyone feared him. But he would take interest in me and we would fall madly in love. But seriously I'm in reality and nothing like that would ever happen to me.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Jessica asked. I didn't even realize she was in front of me.

"Hmm. Well about a bad boy who's all mysterious and dark then next thing I know he's sweeping me off my feet and we ride off into the sunset on his motorcycle." I sighed dreamily. Jessica had her eyes set on something behind me. A small smile tugged at her lips. I was about to turn around but I felt whoever it was behind me chest against my back. Then I felt hot breath fanning my neck. Then I felt a pair of lips at my ear.

"I can be your bad boy." A husky voice whispered in my ear. Chills went down my spine, heat rose in my cheeks, and I swear I shuddered. I felt there lips brush against my ear and I felt a little weak in the knees. Then the mystery person pinched my sides and I immediately knew who it was. I jumped from being tickled and turned around to see a laughing Noah. That was so not funny. He's such a tease.

"That was mean!" I yelled. Noah raised an eyebrow as he still laughed.

"How was that mean?" He asked. I stomped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest like a five year old. "Awww is little Skylar mad?" He asked in a baby voice and pinched my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

"Yes. You were ease dropping!" I argued. Noah put his hands up in defense.

"I was not. I just walked up and overheard what you were talking about." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay its not like you haven't ease dropped." He finally said.

"No!" I lied. I am very nosey. But not the kind of nosey where you get annoyed by me.

"Yes you do." He said with a smirk.

"You stink." I mumbled like a child. Noah laughed.

"You know I smell good." Noah replied and ruffling my hair.

"Don't touch my hair." I mumbled. Noah once again smirked. What's up with this kid smirking?

"What are you going to do about it?" He challenged and ruffled my hair again.