Chapter 76

After I found out that Lauren could possibly be pregnant I made an appointment at my doctors office, which was scheduled for the following day.

All day today I have been not really there, Lauren has been talking to me but I haven't really been paying attention, I have just been thinking about this possible baby on the way like if it was a girl or a boy. If Lauren was pregnant I really hope she has a boy, so you know I could teach him sports and stuff like that I mean I could teach my little girl all those things but ever since I was younger I wanted a little boy. I had been looking at Lauren's stomach and noticed that she had put on a little weight but its not really noticeable but to me it is since I like see her everyday.

Lauren and I were sitting on the couch in my apartment just being lazy since it was 10pm, well i got to be lazy until she started to poke at my sides, this is how it always goes, she either pokes me or keeps kissing my cheeks when she wants something so yeah my relax time is over.

I turn and face her and she has a big smile on her face, she's practically glowing, I just look at her waiting for her to ask me what she was going to ask me, she probably wants me to go get her some mango's but I have no clue she could want chicken wings, you never know with Lauren.

"Baby?" she says in her baby voice

"Yes sweetie?" I say as I turn my attention back to the TV screen.

"Could you get me some french fries and ice cream?" Wow I was totally off.

"What kind of ice cream?" I question with a grin on my face

"Just Vanilla" she smiles "Oh and can you get a jar of Nutella?"

"Sure babe, anything for you" I lean over and kiss her cheek then stood up and walked over to the counter to retrieve my car keys so I could leave.

-

When I got home it was around 11pm and I'm pretty sure Lauren was asleep but oh well.

But to my surprise Lauren was wide awake, just watching the TV while eating some kind of chips she found in my pantry.

she heard the door close and her eyes shoot over to my direction and she smiled

"Hi Baby" She stood up and walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me and peck on the lips, once she pulled away she buried her face in my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

we stayed like that for about a minute or two until she pulled away and looked into my eyes, she leaned in and pecked my lips once more before she spoke

"So, did you get it?" She asked with a big smile on her face

"Of course" I smiled back and handed her the bag containing the french fries, ice cream and Nutella.

She literally leaped on my and I quickly caught her in my arms.

"Thank you baby" She pecked my lips one last time before she got off of me a and ran to my couch to eat her food.

God I love that girl

-

The next day came quick, My appointment was at 1pm and it was already noon so I didn't have much time to get ready, I kind of forgot that Lauren was here and only remembered when I woke up with her cuddled up in my side, what am I going to tell her?

I decided to write her a note and tell her I had a doctors appointment but no tell her what it was for.

Lauren:

I had to leave to go to a doctor's appointment this morning, I would have woke you up to tell you goodbye but you were just to damn cute :)

But anyways i'll give you a call later so I can pick you up something to eat on my way home and I did make you breakfast, Nutella Pancakes :) I hope you like them <3

-Papi

Aka Y/N ;)

-

Once I arrived at the doctor's office I signed in an waited my turn.

I decided to get on twitter and see whats up, and by now I had over 30k followers since i'm cool like that, okay well since i'm Lauren's girlfriend...

About half and hour later I was called in to see the doctor.

I followed my doctor to the back and into a room, we both sat down and he just looked at me, probably waiting for me to start speaking.

"So, Why are you here today?" hHe asked as he pulled out a clean sheet of paper to write on.

"Well you see..." I trailed off not wanting to embarrass myself by telling him the real reason I was here, the doctor knew about my condition but it was still embarrassing to talk about.

"C'mon Y/N there is nothing to be embarrassed about, I've seen it all" He said which caused me to relax a little

"Okay" I paused " I think I got my girlfriend pregnant but I didn't know my sperm was effective, is there any way you could check to see if it was?" I asked slowly getting quieter.

"Okay" He smiled and stood up and walked over to a drawer over in the far corner of the room and opened it up, pulling out a small cup. He then walked over to me and handed me the cup and I looked at it, confused on what I was suppose to do with it.

He chuckled and my face went red when I realized what I was going to have to do, god this was embarrassing.

He motioned me towards the door and the towards the bathroom, I stepped inside and locked the door behind me, it would be terrible for someone to walk in on what i'm about to do..

-

After I finished getting the sample of my you know... stuff...I walked back into the room and sat down and waited for my doctor to come back to retrieve the sample.

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door followed by it opening and my doctor walked in, he smiled at me and I gave him a weak smile back.

"So You good?" He asked and I nodded "Okay may I have the cup?" I handed him the cup and he took it and walked back out of the room, closing the door behind him, he said he'd be back in several minutes.

I decided to text Megan and Alyssa and tell them whats going on.

Y/N: Dudes

Alyssa: Yo

Megan: You at the doctors?

Y/N: Yeah I am

Y/N: Its embarrassing tho

Megan: How?

Y/N: Dude I had to jack off in the bathroom to get the sample -_-

Alyssa: Lol

Alyssa: Did you think of Laurennnnnnn

Y/N: WHY WOULD I TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF WHEN I DO THAT

Megan: Oh so you do it alot?

Y/N: NO

Y/N: I'M LEAVING

I sighed and closed down my phone, only about ten minutes had passed and I was still sitting there anxiously waiting for my results to come back, I really hope they come back positive because if they don't that can only mean two things One being that Lauren cheated on me and Two being that Lauren is just weird..

Ten more minutes passed and finally there was another knock on the door followed by it being opened and my doctor came in with a big smile on his face that means good news right?

"I have good news" He said and sat down in his chair

"Good?" I questioned, like what is his definition of 'good'

"Yes good" He smile got wider, if that was even possible "Congratulations Y/N, You're effective and congratulations on the potential baby"

Well Fuck.

New A/N:

I didn't feel like re writing this cause I'm a lazy asshole haha oops, I just changed a few things...