Chapter 15: Farewell Again

Damon's P.O.V

I woke up with a beautiful lady in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I'll miss this kind of days. You know, laying all day on bed with the woman you love. I love this feeling. I just realized now that... It's not that bad to be like St. Stefan. Love like St. Stefan. Care like St. Stefan.

Actually, I never thought I'll like this kind of feeling. But Patricia showed me the real me, she made the Human Damon come back. I love her for that. She opened my eyes and we faced the reality and the present world together. Now I think when This shit ends.... I'll never let go of her and lastly..... I promised to marry her.. Mark my words...

"Mmhhmmm.." Patricia murmured while hugging me tightly not opening her eyes. I smiled at this view. She is really beautiful. I flashed her on top of me and with that she opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw me. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back and smiled.

"Well, isn't this a goodmorning." She said sarcastically. We are nose to nose level. I smiled and pecked her lips again.

"I need to take a bath now." She said trying to get out of my hug. I pouted and made my hug tighter. She giggled.

"Damon." She said smiling. I smirked.

"Well, I will let you go if you let me bath with you." I said with my signature smirk and eye thing. She laughed and smiled.

"Nope." She said and quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom. Before she can lock the door to the bathroom, I'm already inside. I stood behind her. She turned and..

"Ahh!" She shocked said. She had her hand on her chest. I kissed her hard as she kissed back. I took her shirt off as she did the same on mine. I slowly unbuttoned her pants and smirked. She slapped my hand away but I continued anyways. I pushed her gently on the bathtub and kissed her neck to her chest and to her tummy.

"Stop it, Damon. We're here to bathe not to make out. I gotta pack my other things early." She said pulling me back and pecking my lips. She took everything on her off. I stared at her gorgeous body. Woah. This is the best view
I've ever seen. She looked at me.

"What? You don't wanna join me?" She asked smirking. She turned the faucet on the bathtub on and sat. I smiled.

"Of course, I want to. Duh." I said while taking my clothes off and hugging her from the back. I kissed her neck to her shoulder.

"I love you." I said while kissing her neck to her ear, licking it.

"I love you, too. But stop licking. You're like a dog if you continue that." She said and laughed. I laughed too but I didn't stop. We continued to bathe and after 1 hour we finished. I love this really.

We changed our clothes and I helped her packed some of her things.

Patricia's P.O.V

Being with Damon makes me really happy. He does things to me that he doesn't do to other people. Like showing his human side to me. I like that side of his. Now, he is helping me pack my things. You know, I don't really want to leave but I only have two choices, One, leaving to bring Stefan back to make Elena happy, Two, staying with an always sad Elena. I chose the first one. It's hard to sacrifice but it makes it easier if you could help.

Me and Damon are at the Grill cause I want to enjoy this day with them. This is my like farewell party or whatever. I can see Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Elena and Bonnie from the table on the corner. Damon held my hands and we walked towards them.

"Hey Pat! I will really miss you!" Care said to me and ran to me and.... I'm dead.... Bear Hug..... I... Can't.... Breath..... Help...

"Hey. Hey. Stop it. She can't breath." Damon said pulling Care away from me protectively. I chuckled. Elena looked at me and smiled. We all sat and ate. Laughed, talked, smiled even we aren't complete without our dear Stefan. I know Elena is just smiling to make her feel strong for us. I can't see her like this, you can see why I chose the first choice,right? I love my sister, I will do anything to make her happy.

We are drinking at the bar. Caroline and Bonnie talking to Elena. Damon and Matt bromance? Nah. I want DaLaric. I was left with Tyler. I looked at him, he was already looking at me and I smiled as he smiled back.

"You know, we will really miss you when you leave. I just really hope you can bring Stefan back quickly because I don't know what will we do if you are not here. There is no Fun." He said laughing weakly. I smiled.

"I hope too that it will not take longer than I expected it to be. I wish Stefan is still in there." I said looking up at the ceiling. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"Ahem." A voice cleared his throat. We pulled away and saw a very jealous looking Damon. I chuckled at his reaction. While Tyler smirked.

"Yeah. Rah rah. I'll talk to.. Uh.. Matt." Tyler said and kissed me on the cheek and walked to Matt. Damon sat on where Ty sat on earlier. I smirked at him.

"What?" He snapped. Looking at the bar. He is so cute when he's jealous. I grabbed his shoulders and made him turn to me. I pinched his cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

"You're so cute when you're jealous!!!" I said giggling. He raised his eyebrows.

"Who says I'm jealous?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just the Big bad Damon Salvatore talking. I can sense it." I said making my tongue slip out. He kissed my tongue... What?! He kissed my tongue?! Dude you're crazy!

"What the hell." I muttered. He smirked and winked.

All of us are back in the table. I looked at my watch and it's 6:35 in the evening. I looked at them and all of them have this... Sad look. I smiled at them and bit my lip. I help up my watch and made them see the time.

"Uh. It's 6:30 now, guys. I have to go. It's been really fun to be back but..." I said sobbing... Elena, Care, Bon, Matt and Ty ran to me and hugged me tight. "I will miss you... Guys... Take care always... I love you all.... I have to bring our Stefan back..... I promise..... I'll try my best..." I said crying. They are all crying too.

"Oh! Stop it. You're just making this hard for us to let you go!" Care said playfully. I laugh weakly.

"I love you, Pat. You take care always. Don't let them hurt you okay?" Elena said kissing my cheek. I nodded.

"Pat, You better take care. Or else I'll kick you way back here." Matt said while I laughed and he hugged me again and kissed me on the cheek. I heard Damon scowled. I chuckled.

"Uh... Pat... I'll miss you... Take care.." Ty said and kissed me on the cheek. I heard Damon scowled louder.

"Pat, We will totally miss you because the Brat Gilbert will be gone. But I hope it will be easier than we expected it to be. Take care always." Bonnie said and hugged me. I stood up and hugged them. We had a group hug for minutes we pulled away. I looked at Damon. I walked to him and hugged him.

"I'll miss you Damon. I love you. Please hold on to that. I'll never let you go when this ends. Remember me always okay? No girls? Or else I'll hunt you." I said playfully at the end. He chuckled and pulled away.

"As if I'll do that. I love you no matter what. No girls, and no need to threaten. I love you, i love you. Only you. Please take care of yourself always." He said and kissed me for the last time. I waved at them and walked out of the Grill.

I will totally miss them.
But this isn't goodbye. This is just.......

Farewell again....

~•~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

Hey readers! Chapter 15!!! Update!!! Ring ring!!! Love yah Damon!!! Bye Patricia!!! Take care!!! DaCia!! *___*

~PJS xoxo