Plan A: Talk To Him

Cookies! Here's the first chapter! Are you ready?? >.< I hope you like it! (: By the way, the song up there ^^^ is super peaceful and calm and you cookies should listen to it (:

ENJOY!! I'm back with more cookies than ever! *throws Oreo's and brownies and 17486573465876 cookies at you all* I hope you like!

SMILE (:

*Alice's POV*

"7am the usual morning line up," I sing as I open my closet. I quickly grab my uniform and rush out of my room towards the bathroom.

I run down the hallway towards the left where the bathroom was to see my brothers in a line. Dang it, they got up early too.

This was the usual morning line up in our house.

Every day my oldest brother Kyron would take forever in the bathroom, trying to make his hair all perfect. Right now, he was doing just that making us wait for our turn.

Jason and Jeremy my little twin brothers, the JJ pack, were first in line after Kyron. They also take forever. Apparently, they decided that fifteen whole minutes brushing their teeth will make their teeth white as printing paper for the day. Which doesn't happen because when they eat breakfast their teeth get all dirty again. So I don't really understand their logic.

Last comes to little Charlie, my youngest brother who is six years old. He's usually the last one on line for the bathroom but today he managed to get here before me.

"Ha, I'm not laaaaast," Charlie says sticking out his tongue.

I pout annoyed. "Aww, no fair."

"Life's not fair," he smiles cheekily.

"That sounds depressing," I frown. "But don't worry Charlie, tomorrow I'm not letting you be before me," I assure him.

"That's if you can beat me here, and can you?" He challenges.

"Oh, Charlie, I can and I will," I say for a matter of fact.

"Mhmm, sureeeee," he giggles making his sparkly green eyes shine more.

"Kyron, get out!!" My brother Jason, the blonde twin yells banging on the door.

"Your times up, Kyron!" Jeremy the other blonde haired twin yells and joins Jason.

I watch as Charlie leans against the wall and slowly slides down on the floor. He crosses his arms over his chest and purses his lips.

"I don't know if I can wait this long, Alice. I need to peeee, really badly," he admits, gritting his teeth.

"Kyron, Charlie needs the toilet!" I yell loudly.

This is what I have to deal with every morning. Ugh, I hate having only one bathroom! My parent's one doesn't count because we're forbidden to go inside it. So they tell us.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opens and Jason, Jeremy, and Charlie race inside slamming the door closed, with Kyron still in there.

I stare at the door a little annoyed. That's it. I give up on waiting. I just won't take a shower.

I walk back into my room and quickly put my uniform on. I then grab my backpack and run downstairs toward the living room. I plop myself onto the couch dramatically.

"Alice, are you okay?" My dad asks as he puts his feet up onto the table.

"Am I okay? Am I okay?!" I repeat letting out a frustrated sigh.