18

assface: ryan

assface: ryan talk to me please

assface: ok seriously? you're being so dramatic.

viewed

assface: ok we weren't even together. so why are you all pissy? you knew what you were getting yourself into, don't try to play the victim. you knew all we wanted was nudes from each other, no strings attached. that was all it was.

ry: wow

ry: you're so fucking inconsiderate.

ry: this meant a lot to me okay. and yeah, I knew what I was getting in to. I can't help that I tend to cling to people. I agreed to exchange nudes with some guy that messaged me on snapchat.

bren: ok so why are you so bent out of shape??? you didn't answer my question.

ry: the reason I'm so bent out of shape is because I like you. I fucking have crushed on you for months, I didn't want you only for nudes. I wanted you for those stupid calls we'd have at 4 am when you'd talk to me because I was up due to my insomnia. when we'd snapchat each other stupid shit because we were bored. how you'd go on and on about how great I was. you made me feel wanted, like you actually cared. I don't experience that a lot. i was dumb enough for your fuckboy ass. so, that's why I'm so bent out of shape, asshole. you happy you got your answer?

bren: I

bren: Ryan I'm sorry

bren: ry please

message is pending...