Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Okay, so there is a lot packed into this chapter because I didnt want to make two short chapters. I thought that this would do better as one. PLEASE leave your comments, as always, the best one will get a dedication and I love, love, LOVE your feedback.

This chapter is dedicated to my biggest fan ;) Thanks for being so supportive!

                                                                  ~ ~ ~

Stiles woke the next morning still feeling drunk with the ecstasy of last night. He rolled onto his back, making a tent with the covers because, hey, it was morning and he was still very much aroused. Especially so when he turned to the side to see Derek lying on his stomach, the sheet beginning just below his hips and looking unbelievably sexy.

He sighed as he tried to readjust himself just to end up even more aroused. He reached out to stroke the gorgeous toned lines of Derek’s back, his fingers tracing the lines of his triskellion.

Derek let out a consented sigh before rolling onto his back and allowing Stiles’ fingers to drag from his shoulders and over his chest and stomach. He was still half asleep but that didn’t stop him from reacting to Stiles’ wandering hands.

Stiles crept closer until he was able to press his body into Derek and swiftly position himself above him. Derek crooned as Stiles suckled at his neck, leaving bruises that healed almost instantly. Derek lifted his hands and took hold of his hips, holding him firmly in place.

“You’re feisty this morning,” Derek groaned, gently rocking his hips upward.

Stiles muttered a feverish ‘uh-huh’ into Derek’s neck as he kissed his way down over his collarbone and flicking his tongue over his peaked nipple.

Derek dropped his head back and once again his hand was tangled in Stiles’ hair. He not so subtly tugged him down and Stiles chuckled.

“Is that how it is huh?” He said with an arrogant smirk.

“You know I can make you, it’s just easier if you play along.” Derek growled, his smile just as cocky.

He was enjoying Stiles’ new-found confidence, it was almost better that ordering him around. Almost.

“Hey, I’m not complaining.” Stiles said before he was wrapping his lips around Derek’s erect member.

He didn’t hesitate this time. From the first elated groan that escaped Derek’s lips he was performing a vigorous assault of fellatio that made Derek’s toes curl and his voice grow ragged as he gave Stiles more than adequate encouragement.

"Stiles…" Derek panted in a slow, uneven breath.

He didn’t respond, didn’t even look up from the tantalising acts that he was performing with his tongue.