New wolves

"Well... What is it?" He asked over the phone.

"It's more of an in person thing. You'll only believe me if I show you."

"Oh-okay, I'll be there in five," Scott replied. Stiles paced the floor, a sudden almost overwhelming feeling of thirst filled him, but he steeled himself. He understood he had to keep drinking his own human blood to survive. There was a dark ache in the pit of his stomach that wanted out and he was barely containing it. Scott flipping through his window jolted Stiles out of a trance. He turned to face his best friend causing anxious feelings to bubble up.

"I've got good news and bad news, though I'd call it more double bad news..."

"Whichever ones the easiest to give first," Scott said.

"Well, Peter sort of gave me the bite after I helped him track down Derek and I started having problems, problems I don't think you had." Stiles started and he watched as Scott perked up suddenly. "Scott, I think I am a vampire." Scott's face faltered and then slowly broke into a smile and then into a laugh.

"You're a vampire?" He began then Stiles hissed a reply, his mouth agape with his fangs, his eyes purple.

"Actually, Deaton was thinking more of a were-vampire, since I'm not permanently a vampire, still human in some way." A look passed between the two and Stiles rolled his eyes, "I know I still am partially human, because drinking my own blood satiates the urges."

"D-dude, Peter? What do you think Derek's gunna do?" Scott jittered, suddenly a little sick.

"He won't do anything! This remains between you, Deaton, and I, got it!" Stiles spastically stood up. "You know the first rule of vampirism, no sunlight. The second, no garlic. I don't want to be shriveling up like a used napkin, okay?" A sudden thought hit him and he looked at Scott. The words formed the question before he could really comprehend what he was asking.

"Really?!" Scott laughed out," why would that even be your first thought?"

"I don't know, are you going to help me or not?"

"Fine, but when you lose, you have to buy pizza later," Scott said.

"You mean "if", but if I win, you have to..." Stiles thought for a moment," let me punch you in the shoulder as hard as my vampiric powers will let me..." Stiles said, Scott put a hand on his shoulder feeling the pain just by the words.

"Alright," Scott said, they got into a classic running position outside, "get set... Go!" Scott yelled and they were off," I forgot to ask..." Scott and Stiles were running at the same pace so far," where are we running to?"

"To the hospital," Stiles said and then laughed when Scott got on all fours. He went only slightly faster. Stiles pushed himself and he was now ahead of Scott. Eventually they got onto the streets, constantly going ahead of each other. Still neck and neck, a car came rushing by, Scott jumped onto the window without breaking it and got over it, Stiles did a sort of kart wheel over without using his hands. Stiles saw the shadow of the building and tried to push himself further, he leapt with as much force as he could, beating Scott by a jump, he toppled over and into a wall. Scott stopped, skidding slightly. He watched his friend's bone fallback into place and blood retract as he got up quickly," I win..."

"You alright?" Scott asked holding Stiles' regenerating limbs.

"Yeah, just a bit... Thirsty," he said, but shook his head to clear his mind," these jeans didn't help, I chaffed the whole time, is it always like that?"

"No, not all the time. Seeing Lydia at all?" Scott asked.

"Seeing Allison?" Stiles snapped back, "see ya'," the vampire replied and entered the hospital, he noticed Lydia must of gotten up, since she was gone. He walked to Nurse McCall to ask where she was," hey, is Lydia alright?" He asked when she turned around.