Revelation and Promise

I promise you,
I will be the only one
to p r o t e c t y o u so please,
don't cry.
-Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul

"I don't get it." Hayashi and Momiji said together.

Megumi and I shared an exasperated look.

"It's not that hard Momiji. The diameter is 30. If you split the diameter in half you would get the radius, 15. Then you would multiply 15 and 15 then times pi. Then you would get the area of the semi circle before dividing by 2 and then adding them up. So basically it will be 15 x 15 x 3.14 + 18 1/2= x (A/N: How many of you didn't even bother reading through this?)

He stared at me blankly for a moment before a lightbulb appeared on his head. "Oooooh, I get it!!!"

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"You're good at math, as usual." Hayashi said casually as Megumi whacked him with a paper fan every time he got a question wrong. Which was often.

"I'm done!" Momiji exclaimed, I took his paper and began to look over it.

"Perfect score." I grinned as this was the first one that was had reached the passing grade, much less a perfect score.

He grinned back,"so does that mean it's a yes?" Referring to a bet he had made, if he had gotten a passing grade let him use me as the body pillow instead of the other way around. Horrible really. But a bet is a bet.

"Yes, yes." I sighed as Hayashi and Megumi looked on in amusement.

And then he threw his arms around me.

I blinked in complete shock as a dull poof and yellow colored smoke hung in the air.

Momiji you idiot! I cursed as I grabbed his fallen clothes and rabbit body and hid them behind me under stacks of paper.

"What the hell?" Hayashi yelped.

"Hinata what happened." Megumi asked with a tint of concern.

"I-I don't know," I lied.

Once the smoke cleared, I could see Megumi and Hayashi looking around skeptically.

"Where's Momiji?" Megumi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He went to the bathroom."

"I didn't hear the door open." Hayashi said in confusion.

"He didn't want to interrupt you guys session."

"We watched him hug you before it began to smoke." Megumi said calmly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. You were explaining denominators to Hayashi." I said as convincingly as I could.

"I can see Momiji's favorite hat over there." Megumi said forcefully.

I mentally cursed myself.

"It must have fell off."

"Hinata so I look like an idiot?" Megumi said deathly calm.

I bit my lip, searching my scattered brain for excuses.

I felt a little nibble on my fingers I glanced back at the corner of my eye. "One bite for yes, two for no." I whispered under my breath.

"Do I try to sneak you out?"

I felt him nibble twice.

"Do I try to bring them outside?"

Two nibbles.