Surprise (Anderson Varejão) -Presley-

This one is for kasey_n_landon ! I hope you like this! Sorry for the wait by the way (:

-Presley's POV-

"Wake up Presley!"someone shouted, trying to pull me out of bed.

I opened my eyes but was squinting. My boyfriend, Anderson Varejão, was pulling my legs.

I groaned,"Stop!" He just chuckled. "Come on baby. I got a bunch of surprises for you,"he said. I sighed and got out of bed. "Happy?"I asked. He smiled and nodded before planting a kiss on my lips.

I went to the bathroom and did all my morning stuff. I changed out of my pajamas, putting on casual clothing, and then went down the stairs to the kitchen.

Anderson had set up a huge breakfast. "Oh my god Andy! This is incredible!"I exclaimed, looking around. He gave me a smile. "Anything for my darling." I blushed a bit, sitting at the table. Anderson sat down beside me.

We ate the giant breakfast together, having sweet conversations. It was so nice.

Sometimes it's hard being in a relationship like ours because of how busy Anderson is and how often he's away. But he always makes up for it with sweet little things.

After breakfast, Anderson took me to the mall. "Let's buy you a bunch of nice things,"he said, taking my hand. I shook my head. "That's not necessary, baby. I've got tons of clothes, shoes, and jewelry already. I don't need more,"I protested. He replied,"But I want to buy you more. Just please let me."

Anderson didn't let me give an answer to that. He just dragged me into an expensive store.

"Try on some dresses. You know how much I love you in those,"he spoke, making me giggle. He handed me a long red dress and a short black one. "Try these on for me?"Anderson requested. I sighed,"Fine."

I went to the dressing room area and put on the red dress first.

I walked out and Anderson's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "You look beautiful!"he exclaimed, looking me up and down. I blushed, waving him off.

"No, really. Presley, you're stunning. You have to buy this dress,"he insisted. I looked down at the dress. "It is really pretty..."I trailed off. Anderson said,"Exactly. Go change and then I'll buy you the dress."

I went and changed and then handed Anderson the dress. We walked up to the cashier and handed her the dress.

As soon as I saw how much the dress cost, my eyes widened. "Anderson, you can't buy that,"I whispered to him. He just smiled and said,"Don't worry about it, baby."

I watched him pull out his wallet and instantly felt bad. "Don't,"I mumbled, putting my hand on his wallet. He chuckled. "Presley, it's okay. I have the money for it."

Anderson paid for the dress even though I kept resisting, which was honestly really sweet.

We continued walking around the mall, shopping and eating food. I was exhausted by the time we came back home.

"Presley, I got the perfect way to end the day. Put on the dress I got you today. I have one last surprise for you,"Anderson announced as I collapsed on the couch.

"Seriously babe? You honestly don't need to do all this for me,"I insisted. "I know, but I want to,"he said with a charming smile.

I sighed and grabbed the bag with the red dress in it out of Anderson's hand.

I went up to our room and slipped on the dress. In the mirror, I could see how well the dress fitted me and complimented my light complexion. I did my makeup carefully, trying to make it perfect. My hair was curled to perfection. I didn't know what Anderson's surprise was, but I wanted to look good for it.

"You ready Presley?"Anderson called from downstairs. "Yeah, give me a second!"I shouted back, looking in the mirror one last time.

I walked downstairs carefully in my black heels, not wanting to fall on my face. Thankfully I didn't.

Anderson just looked at me, mouth agape. I giggled, walking up to him. I used my hand to push his jaw up to close his mouth. "Don't want flies in there, do you?"I smirked.

Anderson complimented,"You look absolutely stunning baby. You're beautiful." I smiled, blushing. "Thank you Anderson."

"Now, come with me,"he said, holding his hand out.

I took it and he led me outside to his car. He started driving, not telling me where he was going.

Once the car stopped, Anderson blindfolded me.

"Are you kidnapping me?"I joked. Anderson chuckled, taking my hand. "No, it's a surprise Presley." He led me somewhere, but I had no clue where we were.

"Anderson, are we there yet?"I groaned. "Hold on a second,"he chuckled.

A minute later, I was finally allowed to take the blindfold off. My eyes took in my surroundings and I teared up.

We were on top of a building. In the middle was a gorgeous table set up with dinner on it. There were rose pedals and candles on and around the table. I looked at the floor and saw a huge heart made out of roses.

I looked at Anderson, tears in my eyes. "This is amazing,"I whispered.

"Turn around,"he said.

I slowly turned around where there was something spray painted on the wall. I love you so much, Presley. Please say yes.

I turned back around to face Anderson. Confused, I started asking,"Say yes to wh-"

I gasped, seeing Anderson on one knee, holding a ring out to me.

"Presley, will you marry me?"

I started crying, nodding. "Is that a yes?"Anderson questioned. I nodded,"Yes, yes!" Anderson slipped the ring on my finger. Both of our hands were shaking.

He stood up and hugged me before kissing me. "I love you so much Presley,"Anderson whispered. "I love you too,"I replied before pecking his lips.

I was in tears, thinking about our future together. I am going to be Mrs. Varejão. I can't believe it.