Chapter 1

"Two on the left and four straight ahead. Think you can handle them?" Clint asked in my earpiece. I slid a new magazine into my gun and smiled.

"Do you think I can handle them?" I asked him. I heard him shuffle a laugh.

"I know you can, Riles." He kept up his common nickname for me. I rolled my eyes before standing up. I jumped down from the tree branch and landed on my feet, pressing my hand to the ground for balance.

I stood up and started to walk forward. Once I saw the a figure, I slid behind a tree. My hand gripped my gun tighter as I prepared myself.

"Coming up in about ten feet." Clint told me. I took a deep breath before I jumped out, attacking the person who was closest to me.

The man quickly tried to defend himself as I knocked the gun from his hands. I grabbed onto his shoulder strap and shoved him forward. I moved out of the way as he fell into the man who was coming up behind me. They both fell to the ground and I turned to the other two.

Both of them held their guns up, at me. I dropped my gun and held up my hands, in surrender. One of the men I just knocked down, came up behind me and restrained my hands. With both of my hands in one of his, he shoved me forward with the other hand on my shoulder. The leader of the group looked down at me then to the person holding me.

"Get to Avenger nazaj v snov in jo omejujejo. Začetek pridobivanje ji prepped." The leader said in his native tongue. The man who was retraining started to walk forward and I willed myself to move.

"Riles, please tell me you didn't just get captured." Clint asked in my ear. I smirked and slammed my head back. The man let out a cry then another when I kneed his 'area'. I jerked around and used his body as a shield as the rest of the group started firing at me.

I pushed the dead man into the group and knocked one of them over. I kicked myself off a tree, punching the leader in the face. One of the four charged at me and I yanked out my knife and slid under his legs. I jerked my arms, cutting both of the man's legs. He cried out as I stood up, forcing my knife into his lower back into his liver.

His cry soon ended as I let him go. I saw the leader starting to get up and I threw my knife at him. It lodged itself into his upper chest, just above the heart. He let out a grunt before arms wrapped around me. A hand forced it away to my neck and I grabbed onto it. He lifted me up off my feet and held me up.

I kicked my legs down, forcing all my body weight between his legs. He flipped over me as I grabbed his gun, shooting the two coming from the left. The man I just flipped was just getting up when I shot him in the head. I dropped the gun and walked up to the leader. He was trying to force the knife out before I stepped on it, forcing it back in.

"Riles, you might want to hurry up and finish. We need you for another mission. With all of us." Clint told me. I forced my leg down harder on the knife and the leader let out a cry.

"Roger that. Any updates on Barnes?" I asked and the guy beneath my foot snickered.

"You are looking for the 'Asset'? Good luck with that." His accent shined through as he spoke in English. I reached down and jerked him up.

"He's not an asset. He's my friend." I hissed in his face. He smirked as he knew he was getting to me.

"Not for long. When we find, which we will, we'll turn him back into the mindless asset he truly is. And you'll be his first mission. And we'll make sure he kills you." My jaw hardened as he said that. I dropped him back to the ground, yanking out the knife in the process.

"But you'll be too dead to not see it." I hissed as I slit his throat. I stepped back as blood started to hit my uniform. He gurgled as he tried to cover up his slit throat.

"Hail Hydra." He gasped out as he stopped breathing. I looked away from him as I sniffed wiping away a tear.

"Riles, you okay?" Clint's concerned voice hit my ear. Another tear slipped down my other cheek.

"I'll be there in six hours. And don't tell Steve."

Get to Avenger nazaj v snov in jo omejujejo . Začetek pridobivanje ji prepped- Get this Avenger back to the compound and restrain her. Start getting her prepped.