Chapter 62 - Bam4Ham (4)

The workshops had gone well, eventually, the students did leave, and with a great story may I tell you, we filmed 2 ham4hams, I sang with the girls on Schuyler Sisters, in the Vermeil Room, which was entirely awesome, to say the least. I got to see Thomas Jefferson's Marine Band, which was amazing, especially because Lac was directing. 

We were supposed to drive back home tomorrow morning, so when we got on the bus after the event ended, it only drove a short distance back to our hotel. Do you know what sucks about being 15, and being in D.C. at a hotel, with about 30 other people, the youngest of which being 24? The fact that I can't drink. I can't go to the hotel bar, which is where they were going right after the bus stopped at the hotel. 

"Bye guys!" I said, walking to the elevator, to go to my room. 

"Wait!" Anthony yelled, "are you going to bed? Its like, 8:00." 

"No, I'm just going up to my room." I said, motioning to the elevator behind me.

"Why? Come on! Don't be anti-social! Hang out with us!" He replied, motioning to the hotel bar.

"Anthony." I laughed a little, "I'm a Sophomore in High School, I don't even have my drivers license yet!"

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about the legal drinking age." He laughed to himself, "well, see ya." He turned and walked back to the bar, with everyone else, and I got in the elevator, and went up to my room for the rest of the night. 

One hour later, I was sitting on my bed, watching Forrest Gump on the TV. I hadn't changed out of my dress yet, I didn't feel the need to, being that it was a very comfortable dress. I heard a knock on my door, so I got up and limped over to the door, not wanting to grab my crutches. 

"HI!" Jasmine was at my door, "if we rent a conference room, we can bring alcohol, and still have minors in the room! Come!" I smiled widely.

"Ok! Thanks!" I said, stepping out of my room, and closing the door behind me, making sure I had my key card with me, in my pocket. 

"We were going to be there for hours, and didn't want you upstairs alone all night."

"Thanks, I had several movies in mind, but this sounds much better." I giggled to myself.

"Yeah, weren't you watching Forrest Gump?" She asked.

"Yeah, I love it so much."

"Its a classic."

"Its really funny, but then I'm crying, I don't really get it." I laughed to myself.

"Yeah, I get what you mean." She agreed, as we went into the conference room that we had rented for the night. Everyone was in there, and everyone had a drink, oh crap. I can't do this, I should not be here. 

"EY!" Anthony yelled, "its the kid, and a really pretty girl!" Anthony ran over to the 2 of us, "LOOK GUYS! THE PRETTY ONE LIKES ME!" Anthony yelled, hugging Jazzy. There were some random screams. 

"Yes, yes Anthony, I do like you. Now, lets go."

"YAY!" Anthony is quite precious when he is drunk, and is precious when he's sober. Anthony is a cinnamon roll.

"HEY! LISTEN UP!!" Lin shouted, coming over to me, addressing everyone, "SHE'S 15! NO ONE GIVES HER ANYTHING TO DRINK." He awkwardly swung his arm over my shoulders. "Hey! Where are your crutches? Are you better?" before I could tell him that I just left my crutches in my room, and was awkwardly limping, because I hated my crutches, he continued, "MY KIDS BETTER GUYS!" Almost everyone cheered, except the select few that were not completely wasted. They could see the giant black boot on my left foot. 

Regardless of me being one of the only sober people in the room for the entire night, I enjoyed myself greatly, probably because well, they say drunk words are sober thoughts, I guess they're right. Its funny because no one has a filter, they kind of just say anything that pops into their head, and its pretty funny. Apparently, Daveed feels really strongly about puppies, Oak, pretty much just thought that everything was funny and awesome. Thayne and Jon got really hyper and were jumping around a lot, Carleigh played with her hair, and spent a lot of time flipping it, Lin was free styling about tables. Pippa and I were both sober, and we were sitting on a table watching the chaos in front of us. 

"Ok, so, what kind of drunk is everyone?" I asked randomly.

"I would say Thayne and Jon are hyper-drunk, although Thayne is always pretty hyper, so that doesn't surprise me at all."

"Renee, Lin and Daveed are all definetly no filter drunks," As I said this, Renee confirmed it.

"I REALLY HATE THESE SHOES!!!" Renee yelled from somewhere in the room, and suddenly a really uncomfortable looking heel came flying past me hitting the wall. No matter what, I will always love these people, they are my family.

Thanks for reading!

-Abi