Chapter Five: Not The Good Kind

Song: Beat it
Cover by:
Artist: Fall Out Boy

Not The Good Kind

I slipped on my black hoodie and doc martens. Making my hair into a tight bun. Today's the day, for the next two weeks I have to become the school's bad girl. Anything can happen in two weeks and it's actually scary, why did I agree to this bet?

Oh yeah because I was sick and tired of people calling me GG. Geeky Lana and Nerd pfft just because I am smarter than them. 

 I walked downstairs grabbing my bag and went into the kitchen. Mom was busy with the dishes and dad looked up at me. Yikes.

"Morning everyone." I smiled taking a seat next to my dad. 

"Phases." my dad, sighed looking at his iPad again. I laughed taking it as a joke but he just raised a brow at me. 

"You okay there? You look different." my mom said looking at me. 

"The weather looks weird today so I just put this on." I smiled trying not to let them suspect anything.

 "Nice shoes...I don't remember buying them for you." my dad said glancing down to my long black boots.

"Yeah, she went..." my mom said but something cut her off.

A car honk.

My eyes widened, I know that car anywhere, it used to honk at me when I crossed the street to school and almost drove me over once.

"Love you guys bye," I said kissing my dad on the cheek. I raced out the house to see Ethan and Aidan in the car.

"Come on we're going to be late Willson!" Aidan yelled from the backseat.

 I turned around to see my parents walking to the door; I ran and got in the car seeing my dad by our door.

My mom said something to him and he nodded going back inside, thank you, mommy.

"I was going to take the bus you know," I said as I climbed in the passenger seat looking at Ethan. 

"Yeah well, Blake said we have to get you from now on," Aidan said from the backseat. I nodded and turned on the radio. 

What is he your Boss and you just do anything he says? 

We were singing 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance the whole way to school. It was fun, Aidan was really bad at singing as Ethan and I just laughed.

We got to school seeing Blake and Carter by the doors waiting for us. Blake looked at me and frowned.

 Is this guy ever satisfied?

After our little chat at the restaurant, I kept my distance with him, seeing as he knows me as anything but a good girl. Which I found weird, him of all people. I've never talked to him since he came to this school and now all of a sudden he's interested in me.

"What?" I asked him as we walked up to them.

 "Where's your leather jacket? The makeup?" he asked looking up and down on me. 

"It was cold today and I don't like wearing so much makeup on a Monday." I huffed folding my arms. 

Who does he think he is trying to change me?

"Blake leave her, she looks gorgeous," Carter said winking at me.

 Ugh, I really wish these next two weeks go fast. 

"Come on let's go in," Carter said.

"Wait...do you mean all together? Like that 'cool' walk you guys do?" I asked putting quotation marks in the air.