Part 5

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Im just busy with school and end of the year finals.

The flight seemed short but that was probably because I fell asleep 20 minutes after take off. Sort of embarrassing if I think about it because Ryan basically saw me sleeping and I can just imagine how dumb I must of looked. I shook my head to get rid of the thought.

"Something on your mind?" Ryan asked as we waited at the luggage pickup where the luggage is on some sort of automatic tread.

"No not really just something dumb." I said as I searched for my black suitcase with polkadots on it.

I see my suitcase and go to grab it and picked it up with ease. I could get use to this abnormal strength. I turned around and walked back to Ryan who had his bag already and we went to my family and the others who were waiting at the car we had requested.

"A limo?" Ryan asked curiously.

"Doesn't hurt to ride in style." I said laughing.

We put our bags in the trunk and walked around to the door and hopped in. It was quite nice to have Ryan along with me.

"Oouuu look who has Ryan on the brain." Lilly said teasingly. I laughed at the comment.

"You know, I have totally forgot that he has some of his pack members here. I feel kind of bad that I haven't gotten to know them a little bit." I said to Lilly.

"Well I don't know how to strike up conversation with them so can't help you there." Lilly said.

I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder and I looked to my left to see that Derek had fallen asleep. Wow he must be very tired to fall asleep on me like this. Hasn't since we were little. I couldn't help but smile.

"Wow now that is a sight to see." My mother said as she took a picture and laughed.

We arrived at the lodge and unloaded our stuff and thanked the driver for his service. After my father checked us in we went to our rooms. Ryan was staying on the same floor as us but his room was not near ours.

"Ahhh it feels so good to lay down on a bed after hours of being cooped up and not being able to stretch." I said as I laid out on my bed and stretched out starfish style. Before I knew it I was out like a light.  

Hey my lovelys its me and im back. Sorry for a short chapter but i wrote this while i was in the nurses office because my knee is killing me. But yeah i hope you like this chapter. Leave a comment of your thoughts. And leave a vote or like whatever you wanna call it to help get my book out there for others to read and enjoy. Bye.