81. You Catch Them Staring pt. 1

Steve:

You had just gotten home from a work trip and you were completely exhausted, but unfortunately there were still plenty of things that had to be done before you could rest. You had already gone through all of your notes from the trip, and made plans to meet with your boss the next day to discuss the trip. Then you had done all of your laundry from the trip, not being the kind of person that could just let it sit, and now you were standing in front of your bureau folding and putting away the last of your clothes. As you folded your last pair of pants the small creak of a wooden floor board caught your attention. You looked to your left to find Steve standing in the doorway, his perfect smile as wide as ever and his eyes glued to you.

"Sorry darling, didn't mean to disturb you." He spoke quietly and his gaze still hadn't wavered.

"Oh, so did you just intend to awkwardly stare at me from across the room." You smiled at him and he laughed looking down at the ground for a moment before quickly looking back up at you.

"Something like that I guess." He walked towards you as he spoke, then he wrapped his arms securely around your waist and you placed your hands on his arms.

"Are you going to explain yourself?" He laughed again.

"I just missed you, and I'm glad your back." You couldn't help but smile at your adorable husband and roll your eyes at him in the same moment.

"You're lucky you're cute Rogers."

Bucky:

It was certainly not the first time you had caught Bucky staring at you, and you knew it wasn't going to be the last. Honestly, it was a pretty regular occurrence for you to catch him staring at you. This particular time, you were reading while sitting in bed. You felt like someone's eyes were on you, which caused you to look up and find Bucky staring at you from the bedroom doorway. Your eyes met his and he quickly looked down biting his lip as he did so. Goddamn that lip bite! You closed the book, placing it on the nightstand before patting the bed in front of you with your hand. Bucky made his way over, letting himself fall adorably onto his side in front of you.

"So you want to tell me what that was about?" Bucky feigned a look of confusion at your confusion.

"What was what about?" You laughed and rolled your eyes at him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, the whole 'awkward staring from the doorway' thing that seems to be one of your favorite hobbies." You raised an accusatory eyebrow at him.

"Oh, that!" He cleared his throat awkwardly, trying to avoid your gaze.

"Come on, what's up?" You ask pushing his shoulder lightly, he sighed and looked up to meet your gaze.

"Nothing's up, I just occasionally find myself lost in thought as I appreciate how lucky I am to have you." You felt your cheeks quickly turn pink.

"Well, I'm even better off, because I'm lucky enough to have you." You said as you leaned forward, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss.

Pietro:

Pietro had decided that he needed some fresh air, so the two of you made your way to the park down the street for a walk. You walked hand in hand as you made your way down the path until you passed a gazebo where a small band was performing. The music drew you into the small crowd and you unconsciously let go of Pietro's hand as you made your way over. Smiling you watched the band for several minutes, Pietro stood back and watched you. A small smile on his face as he stared at you. When the band finished their song you turned around and made back to Pietro, twirling once as you walked. Just after that you looked up to see that Pietro was intently staring at you.

"What?" You asked as you approached him.

"You, my Princessa, are absolutely gorgeous." His answer made you blush, as he reached for your hand and pulled you tightly to his chest.

"How, after all this time, can you still make me blush with a single sentence?" Pietro smirked devilishly at your question.

"It's one of my many talents." You rolled your eyes at him. "Now, why don't we head home so that I can admire you're beauty in a more private setting?" Your eyes widened at Pietro's sudden suggestion, but shock quickly turned into excitement and you nodded in agreement. He smirked once more and the two of you started to make your way back to your apartment.

Loki:

You had decided to start baking some peanut butter and double chocolate brownies while Loki was taking a shower. Since it was just you in the kitchen you flipped on your stereo while you baked. You found yourself dancing around a bit and swinging to the music. Then while you were mixing the batter "Shut Up and Dance With Me" came on, and well, how could you resist singing along? You stopped mixing the batter and held the whisk up to your mouth so that you could sing into it.

"Oh don't you dare look back, Just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back, She said Shut up and dance with me." You didn't even realize that you were singing out loud at first, and when you did it only made you want to start dancing more. You started shaking your hips to the beat and waving your arms wildly in the air. Still singing you twirled around, only to stop immediately as you found yourself facing an amused Loki. Your husband was standing on the other side of the room his back against the wall, hair still wet and amusement clear on his face.

"Umm...hi!" You said with wide eyes and a sheepish smile.

"Hello," he responded casually. You looked down at the ground and fiddled with the whisk in your hand.

"So, uh... how long have you been standing there?" He let out a small chuckle.

"Long enough." He started making his way across the room to you. Once he reached you he placed his index finger under your chin and lifted it so that you would meet his gaze. "Don't be embarrassed love, watching you have fun is my favorite past-time." You smiled again and leaned forward to press a quick kiss on his lips.

"Well, I think it's time for you to quit it with the creepy staring and join me." He laughed and nodded.

(In case you wanted a recipe for the brownies, this is the one I've been using recently: http://fromscratchwithmaria.com/double-chocolate-and-peanut-butter-brownies/ )

Clint:

You were quietly strumming along to a new song on your guitar while you waited for Clint to come home. When he approached the door he heard you and decided to sneak in to listen. As quietly as possible, he slowly opened the door and crept inside. He made his way to the living room, stopping at the entrance way to lean on the wall. He smiled as he watched you play and quietly hum along. You slowly came to the end of the song and stopped for a second before speaking.

"You know it's rude to stare." You heard him chuckle lightly behind you. You rolled your eyes at him before placing the guitar back in it's case and turning in your chair to face him.

"Well, I didn't think I was going to get caught, and to be honest with spidey-senses like those you would make a pretty good spy." It was your turn to laugh as Clint gave you a sarcastic grin.

"A pretty good spy? Oh, please, I'd kick everybody's butt including yours." Clint then put his hand to his chest and gave you a look of mock disbelief.

"As if!" He said in his best 'offended' voice, which caused you to double over laughing in your chair. Clint smiled at you, almost getting lost in his own thoughts again. He quickly recovered and made his way over to your chair. When your laughter started to slow down Clint was standing in front of you. He placed his hands on your shoulders and leaned down so that his face was level with yours. "I love watching you play."

"Surprisingly enough, I actually figured that out already." Clint laughed at your sarcasm and placed quick kiss on your forehead.