If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 41 [My Guardian Angel]

I will never let you fall (let you fall)/I'll stand up with you forever/I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)/Even if saving you sends me to heaven/Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart~The Red jumpsuit Apparatus – My Guardian Angel

“Sweetie, do you know which box the kitchen stuff is in?” Will’s voice shouted out from the kitchen as I heard the loud shuffling and ruffling of Will hunting through the boxes, the more time wore on the louder he was becoming and I could feel his bubbling frustration building even throughout my own body.

Walking into the kitchen I leant against the doorframe to the kitchen, it looking pretty scarce and lonely. Any second I was expecting to see the sight of tumble weed blowing over. Yet the countless boxes placed randomly throughout the house and some of the boxes contents scattered on the floor made it look at least like a dump.

Looking up Will caught my eye as I watched him with narrowed eyes “Well?” he pressed his eyes looking desperate.

“Nope.” Is all I said fighting back the smile at the corner of my lips, threatening to break through.

Will frowned “Nope you don’t know where or nope you’re not going to tell me?” he asked straightening.

“Hmmmm,” I hummed tapping my chin with mock thoughtfulness “I’m going to go with option two.” I teased.

Will huffed “What’d I do? Do you want me to starve?” he asked pointedly.

“Oh you’re not going to play the innocent act here, all morning you’ve been unpacking the boxes and forcing me to just sit there and talk to you because I'm apparently not allowed to move or lift anything heavy.” I ranted “Than I begin to at least put away things you hand me when you won’t even hand me a damn vase because my precious hands may just snap off!”

Will’s smile grew, a naughty smile “Why those hands of yours sure are precious, I mean what those hands do for me…..” he taunted with that devilish grin trailing off, causing me to blush flustered.

My hands gestured to him frantically and crazily “You- You….Shut up!” I snapped “What I’m getting at Mr. Is that I’m bored out of my freakin’ mind because you’re an overprotective oaf and you’re about to go cook in our new kitchen when damn it I’m going to christen something first in this house and I’m bloody hell going to do something!” I cried my hands accidently hitting the doorframe causing me to yelp.

Before I could even blink Will was there taking hold of my throbbing hand that was red yet nothing major. It was lucky I wasn’t utterly crazed and lost into an abyss of red fiery hot rage because I’m sure I would have snapped my fingers right off.

Pulling my hand up to his face, holding my gaze he kissed each finger individually on that hand. Taking his time as his lips brushed and lingered. My breath instantly hitched and a throaty and shaken breath passed my opened lips as my eyes fluttered in a daze, my stomach fluttering just as much. With my last finger Will’s tongue coiled out to curl around the finger, giving it a small tug before placing the final kiss. Dazed and utterly enticed by Will my body leant in towards his.

Until he spoke.

“Is this about how Ty got to christen the toilet first?”

I slapped his shoulder “You ass!” I cried though a bubble of laughter threaten to spill over my lips “Keep this up and my hands aint going nowhere near you Mr.”

Will’s roaring laughter got cut off as he spluttered and choked on his own tongue, worried I raced over to hit him on the back a couple of times as tears ran down his red face. The whole time he was spluttering to me “You w-wouldn’t! Y-y-you wouldn’t dare!”