Hana and her cute author-nim ≧﹏≦

Author: Hana i just want to ask you something that everyone has been asking me about you

Hana: what is it ?

Author:do you enjoy your kiss with Namjoon ?

Hana:i did.thats why i kissed him back

Author:then what about jungkook ? you said that you love him ?

Hana:then how can he kissed other girls and even fucking them ?

Author: and then you want a revenge? what the hell are you thinking you dumbass ? you know everyone has been dying to marry that cutie bunny and you just cheated on him ohh Ma GADDD I WISH I CAN KILL YOU AND BE THE HEROINE IN THIS STORY.well its going to be awesome since you didnt do your sex scene yet.

Hana: dude ! what the hell ? fuck off his mine

author: ohhh now youre chasing him back ? is it because there's going to be a sex scene with him ? hohoho you slut.

hana: no !!! im married to him not you.he loves me not you.

author: NOOO HE'S MIN---

jungkook: what the hell are you guys talking about ?

hana:didnt you read the title ? its only hana and her idiot author-nim

jungkook:dude shes cute

author-nim: *mentally dancing happily*

jungkook: but still a dumb

author:*giving death glares at jungkook* wait why are you even here tho ?

jungkook: i was trying take to my phone and i heard you guys arguing about me.well girls,im gay

author & hana: WHAT?! OH NO YOURE NOT WHO TOLD YOU TO BE GAY ?! IS IT FUN TO SUCK A DICK ?!

jungkook: woahh girlss calm down your tities a bit.its because i love myself thats why.

author: are you trying to make a comeback that can burn the both of us ? listen dude you are just a kid who didnt know what comeback means

hana:*nods in agreement*

suga:*shook his head*

author:what do you want dickhead ?

suga:whats wrong with you asshole ?

author: FIGHT ME BITCH !

suga: only bitches do what they're told *walks away*

jungkook: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA serve you right *walks away while still laughing*

hana:*looks at the author nim* he's mine bitch

author:you sounded like aeri now

hana:you sounded like a pathetic bitch now

author: that is you in this story

others bts members: OHHHHH BURNNN!

author:still,do you sincerely love jungkook ?

hana: yes i do.about namjoon yes i got excited about it but when i think about jungkook he's always there for me eventho now he's with that aeri.(she still didnt know about jungkook's condition)i got that feeling that the old jungkook is still there in him.

author: okay stop with the drama now!lets end this slot! well it has been hana and her cute author-nim !!!!! see you guys again on the next update byeeee !!!! love you guysss !!!!