Chapter 17

I groaned leaning back against my Seat. God, I'm tired. I would rather be in my bed. I looked at my watch. I sighed before walking out of my office.
Today was the teachers parents meeting, so the teacher Can talk about the student's behaviour and progress.

"Gloria. I'm leaving. Take care is the Andersons when that come. And don't forget to confirme the shipment". I said taking my car Keys out of my purse.

"Yes Ma'am". She nodded.

"See You on Monday". I said walking out of the shop.

I got in my car and start the engine before driving off. Just then my phone started ringing.

"Hello". I answered putting it on speaker.

"How are You?". I Heard Hunter's voice ask on the other side of the line.

"I'm good. How are You?". I asked too knowing damn well where this conversation was going.

"Why didn't You Tell me You were going at Hannah's house the other day. I thought we were supposed to have dinner". He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes. "You were the one who wanted to have dinner. I never said yes".

"But You didn't say No". He said frustration clear in his voice.

"Well don't assume". I sighed testing his patience.

"It will get to the point where I'll have to kidnap you" he said seriously.

I sighed not answering.

"Where are you?". He asked again.

"None of your business". I calmly said.

He groaned. "Ella. You are not being really cooperative here. What the hell is wrong with you today?".

"Nothing is wrong. But where I am is really none of your business". I said.

"It is my business when you're my business". He snapped.

"Don't give me an attitude or I'll hang up".

"Where are you?". He sighed asking again.

"I'm going to Jason's school. There's a parent-teacher meeting".

"Okay. I want to take You two out for dinner". He said. "Tell me at the end of the meeting so I can pick You up".

"I don't know". I trailed.

"Stella". He snapped obviously annoyed. "I haven't seen You two since last week. Please stop being difficult".

"Fine". I sighed.

"Great". He sighed. "See You later". He said and I hung up without replying.

I got to Jason's school and parked the car before walking out. I put my phone in my purse before walking to the entrance.

"Do You want to repeat that". I Heard the familiar small voice of my son.

I frowned and followed it to see Jason grabbing another child's collar while other were just there watching. The kid was bigger than him and looked angry. What the Hell is happening?

"Say I'm scared of You again". He threatened. The kind stayed quiet.

"Jason". I gasped and he looked at me.