Chapter 30: Training day...

Helena's P.O.V.

I am in a daze until I feel the car stop. Looking around I glance at my surrounding to realize we are in front of a... gym?

Turning to look at Kane in confusion he just chuckles. "I figured since you want to be a bad ass, you can train here at the gym with me." opening his door then closing it behind him he comes around the front to my door opening it.

Stepping out he takes my hand walking me towards the entrance. "Come on princess, once you start training, none of those punk ass bitches at your school will mess with you."

Walking next to him I look at the all brick building. It does not look like your typical gym that I am used to seeing. Letting go of my hand, Kane opens the door to let me go in first.

"Hey boss." passing by some muscled guy greets Kane looking me up and down making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Kane's heavy arm slings over my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "Reggie. This is Helena, my girl, so watch where your eyes roam." informing him and guessing he noticed.

"No disrespect, boss. Just wondering who she is that is all." Reggie raises his hands up in surrender.

"Now you know. I am going to start training her so I am showing her around." walking past him with me still under his arm I try to keep up with him as Reggie nods his head.

The gym is well equipped with weights, benches, punching bags and a big boxing ring on one side. There are a few guys lifting while others stand next to the ring watching some guys box. This gym is definitely not for the weak.

Opening another door Kane lets go of me. Guiding me inside a room which looks like an office. "Are we allowed to be in here?" asking him curiously looking around the medium sized office.

"I know the owner." simply stating. Of course, he does.

"Of course. So, how are you training me?" facing him he is looking over some papers on the desk.

"I have my ways." without looking at me he shrugs.

"Oh, I know you 'have your ways'. I just hope this time there are no threats involved to make me do pushups." when I start chuckling, he looks away from the papers to look at me weirdly.

Setting the papers down he gestures for me to go over to him with his finger. "Come.Here."

Staring at him I take a step forward wondering what I did. Grabbing my waist, he tugs me towards him. He then lifts my body setting me down on the desk.

"Princess." he whispers cupping my face kissing me softly. A first for him.

The kiss lasts a few seconds. Pulling away he connects our foreheads together. "Kane. Are you alright?" I asked wondering why he is acting like this.

"Yeah. I just wanted to kiss you. Is that alright?" raising his eyebrow in question.

"It has never stopped you before." Shrugging nonchalantly.

"That is because I take what I want."

"Don't I know it." I chuckle again.

Kane smashes his lips on mine kissing me a little deeper than the first. Just like in the car earlier, I let him. Figuring that the more I struggled and fought him the worse he will treat me. Not that I am going to allow him to control me, which I know he will try. I just want to gain some type of leverage over my situation, then I can try to win my life back. And what better way than to play the 'nice girlfriend' card?