Chapter 46: Hair

Hermione woke up feeling disorientated. She wasn't really sure where she was. She looked around and realized she was in the wrong bed. She looked up and saw Rose drifting above her.  Hermione quietly rolled out of the bed then lightly shook Rose awake. She drifted down and smashed her face into their pillow.

"Come on then. Lets get dressed and get Harry so we can go tell Ron what happened." Hermione said pushing Rose all the way out of bed where she fell with a thump. Hermione went to the mirror they shared and started to wrestle with her hair.

Rose crumpled up a note and threw it at her. Then she started to get into her robes for the day. Hermione paused to open it up. Your hair always looks bloody brilliant. Why do you constantly try to fight it like that?

Hermione's face went all red and she stepping away from her hair for a moment. She tied it back with rubber band then shook her head at the wild puff of hair it created. "Do you honestly thing this looks good?" She said to Rose who was tying her shoes.With out looking up she gave her the thumbs up.

"Well you didn't even look at my hair!" Hermione squeaked. Rose sighed and wrote one more note.

What part about it always looks good didn't you hear? Your hair is beautiful. Now get dressed. I'll go get Harry.

Rose threw it at her once more then ran down the stairs, this time the blush was on her face instead. She ran down the stairs then found the one's leading to harry's room. She opened the door quietly and crept over to his bed. She wrote out a note to give him then with all of the strength she could muster shook him awake. He yelped and jumped up looking around wildly. 

His eyes finally trained on Rose and he sighed and fell back onto his pillows. Rose laid the note on his face and walked away pulling the covers off of him as she did. She was silently laughing the whole time as Harry groaned loudly again. She shut the door and skipped back down to the common room. She plunked her self down on the sofa and waited for them to come down. Hermione walked down first and Rose noted that her hair was still in the pony tail but now there was a quill sticking out at an angle.

Hermione sat next to Rose looking almost disappointed. Rose nudged her softly. 

"It was the weirdest thing. I was writing something out and I put my quill down and now I haven't the faintest clue as to where it's at!" She said huffing. Rose kept a strait face and shrugged but it was dying on the inside. Harry came down stairs and saw the two of them on the couch.

"Hey guys, lets go. Also Hermione, why id the a quill in your hair?" Harry said. Hermione's jaw dropped and she reached up and pulled it out of her hair. Rose broke down into a fit of silent giggles and Hermione hit her in the arm.